UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Getting HUGE!
1,700 Posts
he's one of my favorite bbers and am buzzing he's back in the ifbb

However I hope he doesn't play the mass game as sometimes his stomach is slightly distended (mainly towards the start of his time in the pdi) nothing major but it's his abs I like most on his physique very symetrical there some of the best ever (in my opinion) along with ahmad haidar when he was competing

He's also proof tattoos and bbing can mix LOL

·
100% irish beef
423 Posts
Lee has an awesome physique and imo if he decides to go down the route of the U202, then everyone else would need to look out! He has a complete package thatd place very high in the Mr O itself!

·
fat ginger
11,441 Posts
Steedee said:
TBH im pretty sure Lee is over 202lb. Im sure he is around the 220 mark onstage.
yeah but it doesnt mean that he wouldnt be able to come down to the required weight tho.wonder how they do the weigh ins,ie how long before prejudging,day before/day off etc as that would play a major factor in what they weighed or more importantly how they looked by the time they get to the stage.

·
Read Only
35,527 Posts
Lee has the potential to win the class but you have to be in it to win it and just because he says he is coming back does not mean he will :)

i really like Lee's physique and he used to be my fav bodybuilder until he started fukcing around jumping from one fed to another then letting down a load of guys in the UK when he was supposed to do a load of seminars.....

but as we all know from the MrO especially in 2007 just because you are the best onstage does not mean you will win the class.....also you have to remember David Henry is not that far from Lee and the clip of him about is nearly 10yrs old....

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.