UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,126 Posts
As above but i would def add in an ECG every 6mths, i guarantee you will have LVH to some degree whether it be mild, moderate or severe.

·
Super Moderator
12,691 Posts
People do this yes

But as above unless you have lofty goals with a promising chance of achieving them and or you require this dose to maintain your size and performance then it's probably not the wisest route of aas abuse

·
Premium Member
2,516 Posts
As above but i would def add in an ECG every 6mths, i guarantee you will have LVH to some degree whether it be mild, moderate or severe.
I get ecg once a year they always say everything is fine. I don't have a clue what I am looking at and take their word for it. Would you be made aware if you had mild lvh? I don't take 600mg year round btw lol I am just a hypochondriac sometimes haha

·
Premium Member
805 Posts
I get ecg once a year they always say everything is fine. I don't have a clue what I am looking at and take their word for it. Would you be made aware if you had mild lvh? I don't take 600mg year round btw lol I am just a hypochondriac sometimes haha
I have moderate LVH that was only discovered with an echo, an ECG didn't pick it up.

·
Super Moderator
12,691 Posts
Exactly, I like to say no science, no restriction as far as AAS is concerned
Yes cruise is an arbitrary term

Its like any other drug really

If I put 0.3g in my spliff and you put half a gram in yours does that make yours something else ? No it's just a bigger spliff

Lol crap analogy after I read it back but you get the idea

People often confuse cruise; an arbitrary dose of peds made up by recreational steroid users with TRT a medically defined practice

·
Registered
4,669 Posts
a cruise dose is just a made up dose used by AAS users to justify /kid themselves into taking more than a TRT dose yet sounds healthier than being on a full cycle .

i.e ''i was on cycle at 800mg /week but im just cruising now at 400''

imo in all the years ive been posting on these forums i can count on 1 hand the number that would actually need more than a TRT dose.

unless you are making a large amount of money from your body's composition its simply not worth taking any risks , joe who works at mcdonalds and trains 3/4 times a week does not need to 'cruise' - which seems to be the case these days.

·
GO HARD OR GO HOME!
2,181 Posts
I don't know why you would want to...when people like james hollingshead etc cruise on 250mg. Unless you're ronnie Coleman. Then i think it's a crazy idea.

·
Premium Member
53 Posts
I have seen many over the years do exactly this protocol if you want to call it that but in terms of health and any real gains this is a ridiculous move . There health suffered and they just maintained there size with out ever improving no matter how hard they trained or how much food they took in .

And in 2 cases I'm not going to sugar coat it led to without a doubt 2 heart attacks of which one was fatal. in short the idea of running this amount on a year round basis should be ruled out by the everyday trainer/bodybuilder.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts