UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 219 Posts

·
5% off myprotein MP269006
2,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought i would start a thread about the worst thing you have seen in the gym?

Yesterday i see someone put a bench under the smith machine and try using it as a leg press :confused1:

I couldnt stop laughing :laugh:

A few weeks back i see someone on the pull up bar with the worst form ever! Swinging his legs big time to help out with the reps :confused1:

Have some people got no common sence?

·
Five days a week, my body is a temple. The other t
2,180 Posts
GymMad said:
Thought i would start a thread about the worst thing you have seen in the gym?

Yesterday i see someone put a bench under the smith machine and try using it as a leg press :confused1:

I couldnt stop laughing :laugh:

A few weeks back i see someone on the pull up bar with the worst form ever! Swinging his legs big time to help out with the reps :confused1:

Have some people got no common sence?
I havent seen any thing like that before :lol:

What would make some one think to do that ha :confused1:

·
UKBFF NORTH EAST SCOTTISH CHAMPIONSHIPS 2011, JUNI
1,352 Posts
myself tipping over the whole leg press aparatus and nearly killing Stevie Creighton !!!

:eek: :O:O

yes, stevie creighton fs :eek:

he was a totally sound and a nice guy, shook his hand and told him i was a fan. That was after he helped me pick the thing back up !

Cool guy ;)

·
5% off myprotein MP269006
2,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Big Kris said:
I havent seen any thing like that before :lol:

What would make some one think to do that ha :confused1:
Im not sure mate, he told me it was a leg and bottom back exersize :confused1:

I wanted to catch it on video :laugh:

·
Premium Member
4,954 Posts
My mate doing lunges and falling over the row machine due to eyeing up some bird and doing it too heavy... I was meant to be spotting him and was eyeing up the same bird LOL.

Some dude doing some funky jump things with weights on to a step up thing...

·
Extreme Labs Ambassador
11,577 Posts
I walked into the gym the other day and shouted hi to everyone (small gym, we all know each other) and i tripped on one of those sit up things on the floor, threw my protein shake across the gym and it went everywhere, all 700ml of it!

·
6ft 4inches, 19 stone fat fvck
2,418 Posts
PowerHouseMcGru said:
I walked into the gym the other day and shouted hi to everyone (small gym, we all know each other) and i tripped on one of those sit up things on the floor, threw my protein shake across the gym and it went everywhere, all 700ml of it!
:thumb:

·
Pain Is Temporary Pride Is Forever
37 Posts
PowerHouseMcGru said:
Nothing Like Making An Entrance Dude :thumb:

·
Extreme Labs Ambassador
11,577 Posts
BrutalRaw said:
Nothing Like Making An Entrance Dude :thumb:
lol was a bit like that. We all went silent and looked at each other (i swear the music stopped as well) and then just ****ed ourselves. I did clean it all up though.

·
Getting HUGE!
2,450 Posts
GymMad said:
Its just gets worse :lol:
You should f*cking see it first hand then matey, these two lads walk around with a proper strut, really try and get into your personal space when they walk past, talk loud enough for the whole gym to hear them, pair of 9 stone wet, 5* tw*ts :lol:

1 - 20 of 219 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.