UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m being delivered a working cocker spaniel in 3 weeks. He will be 12 weeks old then. Bred by a well known working dog breeder in Southern Ireland who has provided dogs all over the Uk and Ireland who compete in Agility, working gun dogs and drug detection and body recovery dogs.
I will be working him myself too he is a liver male with a tiny white flash on his chest.

he is the small liver dog with the lady in the red coat holding him. Again pictures of him and his litter mates, the picture of the two liver bitches are his mum on right and grandmother on left. The black is a pup his mother produced in a last litter who is agility champion in Zaragoza/Spain to show example of size and condition he will turn out.

what name ideas has anyone got? So far I’m thinking Murphy which I’ll shorten to murph most times I’m sure as he is Irish. Or Lois possibly. Or something like Bosco after the famous dog, or Russo after the villain billy russo in the punisher.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Got a working cocker spaniel myself mate. Same colour too. Beautiful dogs :)

Murphy is a great name (y)
Fantastic intelligent animals. These are well bred examples from parents with low COI scores. Hip/elbows scored on both dam and sire and genetic testing done via DNA to ensure not carrying any hereditary diseases prior to mating. The pup will be a family pet and come on the paddle board & kayak also up the mountains on hikes but will compete in Agility for a working role to do and taking out on shoots here in Ireland during hunting season

·
Premium Member
Full Body Routine.
1,005 Posts
Love dogs and your puppy is great. Murphy is great but I did think of a friend years ago with an Irish name - Che (spoken Cha).

·
is bored
11,162 Posts
ex cocker spaniel owner here.. wonderful, beautiful dogs but why dont you cut out the middle bit and call him what he will eventually be called.

something along the lines of 'stop being fcuking crazy' or 'ffs, why have you suddenly got such an issue with suitcases!'

on a more serious note, he looks like a harvey to me. dont know why.

·
Newbie Trainer
🤨🤔DC🙂
2,550 Posts
Dave. As in “…’Ere, Dave, me old cocker!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts