UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
21 - 40 of 51 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,753 Posts
There's a lass in my gym , that always comes over to chat, takes her headphones off smiles and pulls her leggings up a couple of inches as she starts talking to me, normally whilst I'm sat on a bench ,so the camel is eye level.
Definitely doing it for effect,
She's about half my age,
Probably thinks it's funny 😄
I've stopped trying not to look,

·
Its Nice To Be Nice
2,363 Posts
what is it you use her for exactly?? And do you have her number for me 😉
Ma man, second belly laugh from you today..

She is actually really attractive, got abit of a young goldiie hawn look about her...

I will approach her next Wednesday and tell her there's a funny **** I know with a shortage of toes and an infinite supply of opiates who wants yer number... See what she says 🤣🤣

·
Its Nice To Be Nice
2,363 Posts
There's a lass in my gym , that always comes over to chat, takes her headphones off smiles and pulls her leggings up a couple of inches as she starts talking to me, normally whilst I'm sat on a bench ,so the camel is eye level.
Definitely doing it for effect,
She's about half my age,
Probably thinks it's funny 😄
I've stopped trying not to look,

Dafuq mate what you waiting for

Get that boot told you iu don't come to the gym for a chat 🤣🤣

·
Registered
Pick up, put down, repeat
567 Posts
Ma man, second belly laugh from you today..

She is actually really attractive, got abit of a young goldiie hawn look about her...

I will approach her next Wednesday and tell her there's a funny **** I know with a shortage of toes and an infinite supply of opiates who wants yer number... See what she says 🤣🤣
😍😍 if they have an opiate addiction you know they’re a keeper

·
Its Nice To Be Nice
2,363 Posts
Just don’t get caught!! I’ve seen no end of weird creeps in the gym trying to film girls discreetly. There’s one I’ve seen at my gym will find a cross trainer to use behind any nice girls. A real weirdo, the sort that wikl steal their shoes from the changing rooms to wank into. I see that guy almost everytime I go in fact, everytime I look in the mirror he’s there looking back at me 😐

Actually thought you were having a dig at me for doing that until you mentioned 'cross trainer'

At that point I knew it wasn't me 😂

·
Its Nice To Be Nice
2,363 Posts
Couldn’t care what others wear if I am completely honest . Doesn’t affect me in anyway so let them get on I say. I prefer not to be a judge mental nob end 😉
100% agree despite any posts you may have read where I have been a judgemental knob head.

Live and let live

I still reserve the right to laugh internally 😉

·
Its Nice To Be Nice
2,363 Posts
works for this guy but I’m pretty sure the ‘girl’ on the left is someone on here…. 🤔 View attachment 213328

Gotta question purple socks and pointy shoes, other than that I don't see a problem 😅.

Back on topic, I'm at a 'jump place' with the wee fella and his mate and the amount of jeggins here is ridiculous.... Need to keep the head down or I'm gonna get locked up 🙄

·
Registered
Pick up, put down, repeat
567 Posts
Gotta question purple socks and pointy shoes, other than that I don't see a problem 😅.

Back on topic, I'm at a 'jump place' with the wee fella and his mate and the amount of jeggins here is ridiculous.... Need to keep the head down or I'm gonna get locked up 🙄
By “wee fella” are you referring to your penis?? And if so… who’s his mate? 🤔😐

·
Premium Member
2,753 Posts
Would it be wrong to ask if the fat lass knows her leggings go see through when she bends over.
Pri mark size 10 on a size 18 ass.

Why would they even make leggings over a size 10.

·
The future depends on what you do today
15,388 Posts
Just don’t get caught!! I’ve seen no end of weird creeps in the gym trying to film girls discreetly. There’s one I’ve seen at my gym will find a cross trainer to use behind any nice girls. A real weirdo, the sort that wikl steal their shoes from the changing rooms to wank into. I see that guy almost everytime I go in fact, everytime I look in the mirror he’s there looking back at me 😐
I don't go there anymore......

Some silly twat grassed me up 🤔

·
Premium Member
Full Body Routine.
1,050 Posts
You think that's bad? I saw a young guy wearing black leggings. The exact type you see women wear.
Just saying, Adidas, Nike, Reebok, New Balance, Under Armour and even M&S sell male jogging leggings. Sure the guy wasn't wearing a pair of these?

·
Gym Addict
3,261 Posts
Since when did it become the “norm” for girls to go just about everywhere in their Nike leggings and training tops?
Not like I’m complaining but some clearly workout and suit them and some clearly don’t even go to the gym but do the morning school run in them and cook supper in them and if they have been gym in them in the morning since when would it be acceptable to stay in sweaty clothes all day?
I love legging, hoody’s, and a nice pear of trainers on girls. My girlfriend wears them all the time and I always check the mammys out at my school runs too

·
Registered
17 Posts
Just saying, Adidas, Nike, Reebok, New Balance, Under Armour and even M&S sell male jogging leggings. Sure the guy wasn't wearing a pair of these?
Are you kidding me? Do you think I cant tell the difference between a sports bottom and the typical cheap polyester leggings women wear? Even girls were looking at him and laughing.

21 - 40 of 51 Posts