UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since when did it become the “norm” for girls to go just about everywhere in their Nike leggings and training tops?
Not like I’m complaining but some clearly workout and suit them and some clearly don’t even go to the gym but do the morning school run in them and cook supper in them and if they have been gym in them in the morning since when would it be acceptable to stay in sweaty clothes all day?

·
Its Nice To Be Nice
2,346 Posts
You think that's bad? I saw a young guy wearing black leggings. The exact type you see women wear.
Sigh

men just aint men anymore.

spend half my life working my arse of to go from skinny as **** to beast as **** because women didnt like skinny guys and liked muscles.....

then being ****ing skinny becomes the norm.......

get to ****

·
Registered
574 Posts
Any man over 30 that wears skinny jeans is either gay, in the closet, or has utterly no self-awareness about what a twat he looks

Men in leggings, unless bonafide cyclists, also are likely to be labelled as "in the closet"

I see men's workout "crop tops" are now becoming all the rage too.

Wear one if you're ready to take it up the ass at any moment

I bet Ketones wears one
Joint Outerwear Arm Shoulder Human body

·
Registered
Pick up, put down, repeat
563 Posts
this for sure, jeggins all day long (aslong as she has the body for them
Ahhh yeh that’s true, don’t look nice when it’s some leopard print ones tht look like they’re filled with potatoes and expanding foam does it 🤢

·
Premium Member
953 Posts
****ing dangerous is what they are, i used to go on a night out to find fit birds, now its better for that at my gym, i say dangerous because they are very good at hiding orange peel! Even a 4 out of 10 with leggings on is doable! They hide some nasty shit depending on colour, there is a lass at ours defo does it for attention, she wears either light pink, baby blue or white leggings and its ****ing grinning at you, struggle to train, just a good job i don't take tren these days!

·
Its Nice To Be Nice
2,346 Posts
****ing dangerous is what they are, i used to go on a night out to find fit birds, now its better for that at my gym, i say dangerous because they are very good at hiding orange peel! Even a 4 out of 10 with leggings on is doable! They hide some nasty shit depending on colour, there is a lass at ours defo does it for attention, she wears either light pink, baby blue or white leggings and its ****ing grinning at you, struggle to train, just a good job i don't take tren these days!
those carol vorderman hide yer rolls jeggins are brutal, high waisted so is sucks everything in.

tidy bird at the gym i use sometimes, dresses to impress, does half arsed squats with no weight and no timing. Basically in there for attention.

·
Premium Member
813 Posts
Get some photos pal for lads.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Since when did it become the “norm” for girls to go just about everywhere in their Nike leggings and training tops?
Not like I’m complaining but some clearly workout and suit them and some clearly don’t even go to the gym but do the morning school run in them and cook supper in them and if they have been gym in them in the morning since when would it be acceptable to stay in sweaty clothes all day?
Same stuff applies to men. I think people psychologically think that they are sporty, and/or they make an impression as if they are sporty, when they are wearing this outfit. Hence, these type of outfit makes them comfortable.

·
Registered
Pick up, put down, repeat
563 Posts
Get some photos pal for lads.
Just don’t get caught!! I’ve seen no end of weird creeps in the gym trying to film girls discreetly. There’s one I’ve seen at my gym will find a cross trainer to use behind any nice girls. A real weirdo, the sort that wikl steal their shoes from the changing rooms to wank into. I see that guy almost everytime I go in fact, everytime I look in the mirror he’s there looking back at me 😐

·
its an unlicensed boxing match tommy, not a tickli
5,987 Posts
Because it pulls everything up, in and shapes the arse. It's the equivilant of men using those bits of paper over their stomach on the sunbed so it looks like they've got abs.

·
Premium Member
1,560 Posts
I totally agree with you @Robbie1981 so whatever female is annoying you wearing gym clothing all day, let me know. I'll get them to take it all off

1 - 20 of 45 Posts