UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

woman advice

Tags
women
4K views 62 replies 37 participants last post by  Gary29 
#1 ·
So. To put it short, my woman threw my bag of clothes out of an upstairs window in a rage. I then went and burnt her degree certificate. Out of principal, if you abuse my stuff. I'll abuse yours.

Now, she wants me to pay for new certificate and transcripts. Shall I?

As she was about to ring to find out price etc she started getting attitude, swearing and talk to me like she is the alpha. She called it "being upset". When crunch time came, I told her I'm not paying. Now she has gone off on one.

Shall I pay for them and rectify or just not pay and hope she comes round eventually?

Was I ultimately so wrong for doing that?

#6 ·
Best advice I can give is that you both move back with your respective parents until you're mature enough to have an adult relationship. She was an arse for throwing your kit out the window but 2 wrongs etc and you were just as big an arse for burning her certs. No idea what the original argument was over but it doesn't matter, neither of you behaved any better than a stroppy brat throwing its toys out the pram.

This post has been deleted
#14 ·
Haha my Mrs always throws s**t in rage when she's upset, it's pathetic, would I stoop to that level? Not a chance I am more mature than that. I just laugh at her which makes her worse and she'll start slamming doors it's hilariously pathetic. She once threw my protein shaker and smashed her mirror, then blamed me and my shaker was unscratched lol. Very childish of her and very childish of you to do that to her degree. Buy her a new one and both grow up, thankfully my Mrs has now too.

#18 ·
Priciple. She burnt me, if it was the other bag it would of been my gear, iPod, watch etc. Lucky it was that bag. When I be ultra nice she walks all over my niceness by kicking off and throwing my shakers etc in the bin. Finding it hard to find a middle ground where she won't just be a dick and talk down to me. It turns me into a dick. I use to be super nice. Then it feels like she bullies me for my kindness, so I'm forced to take a stupid action like burn something to teach her not to treat me like a c**t.

#54 ·
Priciple. She burnt me, if it was the other bag it would of been my gear, iPod, watch etc. Lucky it was that bag. When I be ultra nice she walks all over my niceness by kicking off and throwing my shakers etc in the bin. Finding it hard to find a middle ground where she won't just be a dick and talk down to me. It turns me into a dick. I use to be super nice. Then it feels like she bullies me for my kindness, so I'm forced to take a stupid action like burn something to teach her not to treat me like a c**t.
Hmmmm well... If it looks like a c**t and sounds like a c**t...

#19 ·
Use the money to by as much common sense as humanly possible for the amount.

She threw your clothes out of a window (kindly packed into a black bag I must add) so you burn a certificate that she worked her ass of for years to get!?

D!ck level officially upgraded their my friend.

Pay for it, and then sit down and talk about what you both want. Sounds a bit childish.

#21 ·
You guys all sit with the assumption of childish etc. It was wrong to do, though, she just grabbed a bag full of my s**t and threw it out onto the road, slaps me etc. Then when I think "f**k you" I'll burn you. I burnt her certificates. they can be replaced 30pound each. Principle. You burn me. I burn you. Then she puts tears on and s**t for police. Making me out to be an evil abusive bastard that harrases her.

#27 ·
So. To put it short, my woman threw my bag of clothes out of an upstairs window in a rage. I then went and burnt her degree certificate. Out of principal, if you abuse my stuff. I'll abuse yours.

Now, she wants me to pay for new certificate and transcripts. Shall I?

As she was about to ring to find out price etc she started getting attitude, swearing and talk to me like she is the alpha. She called it "being upset". When crunch time came, I told her I'm not paying. Now she has gone off on one.

Shall I pay for them and rectify or just not pay and hope she comes round eventually?

Was I ultimately so wrong for doing that?
the fact you are here bitching proves she is the alpha.

Crying t**t.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.