UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so Im a newbie and thinking of trying a cycle for the first time ever and have my eye on Winstrol in tablet form.

I have seen Pharmacom brand mentioned and doing a quick google search brings up the company link on the top of the list so pretty easy to find.

My question is, do they ship from the UK as importing is illegal and I dont want to get busted for buying from the wrong source.

And has anyone had any experience doing a cycle while on TRT?

Cheers guys / girls

·
Premium Member
14,018 Posts
Ok so Im a newbie and thinking of trying a cycle for the first time ever and have my eye on Winstrol in tablet form.

I have seen Pharmacom brand mentioned and doing a quick google search brings up the company link on the top of the list so pretty easy to find.

My question is, do they ship from the UK as importing is illegal and I dont want to get busted for buying from the wrong source.

Cheers guys / girls
No one's gonna do you for "importing" a tub of winstrol mate :lol:

·
Premium Member
2,275 Posts

Cheers guys / girls
They'll probably extradite you to china and sentence you to death by firing squad if you're caught mate

·
Premium Member
7,690 Posts

Cheers guys / girls
What TRT are you on

·
Premium Member
1,922 Posts
And wherever you buy it from, assuming you're receiving it in the post, you'll still be breaking the same law
Only if posted abroad mate.
I may be wrong, very grey these steroid laws.

Edit: I just found an article in The Sun which stated it's illegal to receive them in the post. The same article states that athletes take steroids to improve their 'appearance' :lol:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
No one's gonna do you for "importing" a tub of winstrol mate :lol:
They'll probably extradite you to china and sentence you to death by firing squad if you're caught mate
Don't want to buy anything from China lol..... You must have an empty house
Wow great advice guys thanks! What a great way to attract new comers. So glad I came to a forum designed to share advice, tips and information but receive toxicity and ego. I guess that's one way to prevent the forum from growing. Good job.

·
Premium Member
14,018 Posts
Wow great advice guys thanks! What a great way to attract new comers. So glad I came to a forum designed to share advice, tips and information but receive toxicity and ego. I guess that's one way to prevent the forum from growing. Good job.
You asked about getting stuff from China and I told you no one was gonna do you for importing a tub of winstrol...can you explain how that answer is a problem for you?

Jesus, my 13 year old niece is less sensitive than you

·
Premium Member
4,419 Posts

Cheers guys / girls
You're not on cycle and on TRT, it's one or the other. What your essentially doing is not changing your base TRT and adding an additional hormone on top.

Perfectly fine to do.

You cannot ask for source information here. However your post will most likely attract someone.... proceed with caution!

If you're at a gym you may as well see if you can ask someone there. With that said it's fairly easy to find things online too.

Youve already met UK-Muscle's finest :lol:

·
Premium Member
14,018 Posts
Sparkly white mine mate. And the ones who don't clean their teeth have their reasons. They're probably smackheads who have none :lol:
Haha possibly mate

I'm only playin yano...I don't get into all this geordie mackem bullshit

That bein said...Hendon wants burning to the ground...that estate worries me :lol:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.