UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got some winstrol oral 5mg and as for cycle i am thinking four weeks..

15mg a day one at around 8am, one around 1pm and on around 6pm (before traning)

some fish oil to run with it due to dry joint problems with winstol and am just wondering any other things i should invest in before i start?

what would be the best pct?

what sort of results can i expect from this runing it solo for 4 weeks?

·
Gym Addict
224 Posts
drink plenty of water.

i dont think the cycle is worth doing at 15mg up it

i just done a course of 50mg winstrol eod.

you may suffer from cramp?maybe get some taurine and add some more poatissium in there

·
Looking Freaky
515 Posts
if they're good tabs and dosed correctly you should get some benefit off 30 mg per day,especially if it's your first course.Sides shouldn't be a problem,gains will be subtle but if your diet is good positive nitrogen retention should give you around 7 lbs which shouldn't be hard to keep when you come off.

·
Banned
518 Posts
30mgs ed is too low of a dose imo ,50mgs winny min ed for a man ,i done 40mgs my 1st and it was ****e then i upped it to 70mgs and thats were the real nice gains came ,i now run 100mg when useing winny and love the results.

·
Looking Freaky
515 Posts
You should feel fuller and tighter after 15 days and slightly heavier,strength should go up,30 mg may be too low for some people,me ,personally,i can gain nicely on 30mg but i've always responded very well to even low doses of steroids.

·
Looking Freaky
515 Posts
They increase your LDL (bad cholesterol) a side which you won't see on the outside.Shouldn't really stay on them for too long,cholesterol will return to normal when you come off.They're not too supressive and acne shouldn't be a problem

·
Newbie Trainer
92 Posts
bump it up to 50mg a day as people have said although winny is a horrible choice for a first cycle your joints will ache and you won't gain much at all especially off winny orals should have gone with an injectable for first cycle like test,primo, or low dose deca or atleast tbol or var for orals you could have run them longer and got bigger gains than with winny minus the joint pain.

·
EFBB Winner
4,170 Posts
you will, im on 50mg ED now, felt it after two weeks, everythings just rock solid now especially after training that muscle group. im drinking 25mg in morning and 25 at night and no sides, ive got liver protection and fish oils etc my joints are ok.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.