UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
its not me thats mad its the voices in my head..
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am 6 week out from a date where i need to be a lot less weight, i can easily make it but i was thinking of drinking stanzanol winny every third day to help retain more muscle, whats the view on drinking winny for 5 weeks like that would this be ok, its far from my first cycle but never drank winny before so am checking up!

·
dude i'm hungry
514 Posts
im doing that now, do it for four week at elast EOD or ED if you can as it doesnt have a very long half life and will be out your system to fast otherwise. im not sure about drinking it for 4 weeks though, having said that thats what i been doing but im by no means an expert on winny :s

·
its not me thats mad its the voices in my head..
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well your still alive to type that reply so its a good start! so eod is looking the culprit then, hope this workd i have never cut with an aas before so iam excited to see the results

·
dude i'm hungry
514 Posts
i know im still here but a lot of people who are still here have done thigns that are ideal dude, i try to do everything as safe as i can. there are lots of other things that you can cut with that arent as harsh as winny is quite harsh in certain ways. make sure you keep your liver as clean as possible and let us know how you get on.

·
www.bodybuildingdepot.co. uk
9,170 Posts
You can drink the injectable from what I hear. So why not just do tabs then? Would that not be easier to take during the day right up till your comp? Both are going to pass through the body just the same?

·
EFBB Winner
3,996 Posts
i've been drinking winnie...and it works fine....its a touch out of date....pscarb advised me to drink it rather than jab it cos it was a touch out of date...and he said that your more prone to abscess with jabbing winnie...but i have jabbed winnie before for about 6 weeks,and it was perfectly fine...much better than drinking it and less loss from jabbing than tabs too!!!

i was jabbing winnie almost everywhere...drawing up with a green,then jabbing with an insulin needle,in my delts,rear delts,calves,all over the place....worked fine!!!

but to your original question...drinking it will be totally fine...dont know how much more is lost because of the oral administration and breakdown etc...but it works fine with me drinking it....i was told by a mate to snap the vial open,drink it,let it sit under your tongue for 5 seconds(dont know if that does anything,but i do it)then i wash it down with some drink!!!!!

·
dude i'm hungry
514 Posts
it doesnt taste that bad actually, i have noticed though that im gettin some mean spots since i started it. I dont jab it really cause i wouldnt wanna get an abcess, i dont know how much is lost taking it either but it

seems to be working fine.

·
dude i'm hungry
514 Posts
its doin' me nut in a bit, the amount of sust ive done the past couple of months and now of all things the bloody WINNY gives me spots haha, i also find though that if i dont jab anything for a while i get a few that seem to go. i might try jabbin the winny tonight though and see how that goes down, it sjsut something ive never wanted to inject for some reason?!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.