UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Future Tank!
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Random question, somebody say 'Yes' some said 'No'

So just wondering what you guys think....

Im 18 and 5,8

I know it's young but I want it to increase the Growth hormone I already have so i might get slightly taller :)

·
Banned
456 Posts
I don't think you can say either way unless your about 25 plus and then try.........i joined armed forces at 20 and was 6'2 now I'm 26 and 6'4......give it some time mate....you could still be a six footer yet :thumb:

·
Banned
518 Posts
callingcard said:
I don't think you can say either way unless your about 25 plus and then try.........i joined armed forces at 20 and was 6'2 now I'm 26 and 6'4......give it some time mate....you could still be a six footer yet :thumb:
useing gh to make you taller must be done at a young age due to the growth plates not being fused ,even if he were to use gh to try and make him taller its not worth it imo ,the sides may not be worth that extra inch or two

·
Newbie Trainer
45 Posts
It depends, high doses would affect your growth IMO but only if your growth plates were still open. In any case I wouldn't worry if I grew an extra inch or two from taking hgh that would be a benefit for me. I'm already 6'3. oh and the higher the dose the more chance of side effects so be careful what you put in to your body it could affect your long term health!

G

·
My mate used it (prescribed) from a young age. Around 12 if i remember right, Didnt do him any good. Hes about 5'2

How much and how often i have no idea though.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.