UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
ALPHABIX for breakfast every day.
3,746 Posts
I don't take steroids, but i'm going to take a wild guess here. I think they take them to a big and muscley. Just a guess though.

And it's not that they don't want to get big without them, just with them you can get bigger than being natural will allow you.

G

·
Fine example of roid rage right here
Well that would be difficult as i am not taking any !!!!

why do you think people take them ????? i would have thought the answer was quiet simple, but thats just me- i could possibly be wrong

·
Pisti kang yawa'a ka
1,911 Posts
Two reasons.

To better myself physically, which I would not be able to do to the same level without steroids.

To turn myself into a crime fighting superhero. Your bullets cannot harm me, my oily skin and rock hard muscles are like a shield of steel. When there's no crime, I'm ejaculating spontaneously.

·
Banned
716 Posts
i take them because my diet is **** and i dont train hard in the gym, and everyone knows all you have to do is take 1 oxy a day and inject sus and you get MASSIVE in about 2 weeks.

·
Newbie Trainer
70 Posts
i think most young lads take them because. 'I EAT NUFF FOOD BUT JUST CANT PUT WEIGHT ON'...so what you eating in a day? 'EVERYTHING MAN ..TRUST ME!' like...? 'bacon and sausage cob for breakfast, 2 packs of crisp and a mars bar for dinner and a tin of tuna before gym and normally a chip cob at night'. oh i see, yes you definatley need some steroids mate.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.