UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Getting HUGE!
1,643 Posts
Might be that Bradford has its own huge issues that they try n keep a lid on. Not long ago they had the riots there and I can fully understand the locals not wanting a march.

The EDL will be able to have a static demonstration and voice their view, the AFL will no doubt be there en mass and will have a word or two to say about the EDL.

And Bradford will carry on being a town split in two, with the same issues it's always had.

·
Mine's bigger than yours!....My dad, that is!
295 Posts
Behave yourselves, please!

There has been violent disorder caused in the past at numerous EDL rallies throughout the country & whether it's down to them or hangers on, it STILL an EDL rally!

Bradford itself suffered such in 2001 & the Chief Constable of W.Yorks has applied to the Home Sec to have any MARCH banned for fear of the same, following a 10,000 name petition being handed in. (In a democracy, 10,000 far out-number the EDL supporters that will attend so are the majority to be ignored?)

They will still be allowed to hold a STATIC demo in order that the police can contain any potential trouble so they are not being fully denied their right to protest about whatever it is they think is necessary.

It's a considered decision & NOT an anti-white/indiginous British thing so please lets not go down that road!

·
Yes thats me in my avi
202 Posts
BigStew said:
Behave yourselves, please!

There has been violent disorder caused in the past at numerous EDL rallies throughout the country & whether it's down to them or hangers on, it STILL an EDL rally!

Bradford itself suffered such in 2001 & the Chief Constable of W.Yorks has applied to the Home Sec to have any MARCH banned for fear of the same, following a 10,000 name petition being handed in. (In a democracy, 10,000 far out-number the EDL supporters that will attend so are the majority to be ignored?)

They will still be allowed to hold a STATIC demo in order that the police can contain any potential trouble so they are not being fully denied their right to protest about whatever it is they think is necessary.

It's a considered decision & NOT an anti-white/indiginous British thing so please lets not go down that road!
x2 reps sir!

·
getting there!
1,186 Posts
i might go down and see what all the fuss is about, might even take my camera and record it and then we can all see who are the ones causing the trouble,

i live in bradford and to me it seems the asians in bradford are different from other asians in the country, if i meet asians from other parts of the country they always have an accent that everyone else from the area has, but ive still to meet an asian in bradford with a yorkshire accent why is this? they also seem more arrogant and think they can do what ever they want and have no respect for anyone or anything and most dont seem to work either, now im not saying all asians from bradford are like this but it seems the majority are, and thats why protests in bradford will never end well,

·
IF=Whole Chicken for Dinner=Win
1,311 Posts
Other culture's rallies often cause damage, upset and unrest, but those demostrations don't get banned (that I've heard of please correct me if I'm wrong) because it will be seen as "intolerant", where as our countries ability to sh!t on itself (excuse my language) continues to surprise me.

·
Dont give up on us baby
7,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
The one demo/march that cause's more outrage than most is when islamic extremists chant obscenities at wootton bassett when our young men and women are brought home, but thats ok, because it's their human rights to be able to do this, this country makes me sick to my stomach.

·
Premium Member
13,436 Posts
Ken Hutchinson said:
The one demo/march that cause's more outrage than most is when islamic extremists chant obscenities at wootton bassett when our young men and women are brought home, but thats ok, because it's their human rights to be able to do this, this country makes me sick to my stomach.
I think I'd have to have a debate with these individuals with my boot doing the talking......No good cnuts that they are. I absolutely detest those fcukwit, brainwashed assholes:cursing:

·
Mine's bigger than yours!....My dad, that is!
295 Posts
It seems to me there is a lack of knowledge & understanding, splashed with a hint of racist undertones going on here!

The Muslim extremists at Wooton Basset were DENIED a MARCH too, for exactly the same reasons & QUITE RIGHTLY SO!!!! However, you can NOT stop any STATIC DEMO, whether any of us disagree with it or not!

I re-iterate from my previous post, there is no anti-white/Indiginous British thing going on, just a considered decision!

If there is a hint of a thought that there would be any trouble, bother, violence, criminal damage etc, etc caused, no group would be given permission to MARCH but a STATIC DEMO could not be denied, until such time as that began getting a bit naughty at which point it would be dispersed by the police, gradually & as peacefully as possible!

·
Looking Freaky
760 Posts
EDL have a policy of no racism, its one of their core values.

They are still going to do a static demo.

Good on them I say, its about time someone stood up and made a stand.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.