UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Assumptions are the mother of all ****-UPS
2,714 Posts
Buy a BP monitor from Argos as I did when I was red looking, you will more than likely find your BP way up. Buy it asap. meantime don't increase the dosage, get some mild/moderate CV in if you can, sleep good and don't stress out. Argos £20 approved by Medical board of some sort.

·
2,714 Posts
I have one at home as used to use it when taking tren. Thought I'd be okay on just test and NPP. Will deffo give it a go whirl when I get in.

Will reduce my dose of test as that's probably the culprit. However, still surprised it would be BP so early on :( .

Out of interest, how does CV help?

Cheers.
http://www.bloodpressureuk.org/BloodPressureandyou/Yourlifestyle/Beingactive/Whatkinds

REMEMBER only attempt mild/very moderate CV, Anything more is risky until you establish your issue fully.

·
2,714 Posts
Ah. Just had a thought.

I've not started my aromasin yet as was going to start it from the end of week 2.

A shed load of test, a moderate amount of NPP, a ton of food and reintroducing creatine monohydrate won't have helped.

Will take my BP when I get in, neck a tab and monitor how I am/look/feel again tomorrow.
appreciate the feed back, but listen don't stress out, I was like that only 12 weeks ago, had to establish what was what, process of illumination, stay relaxed and not fixated on being red, your estimation of things is almost certainly correct, all those things hitting the body at once..... kinda makes sense then again you might even have a virus or reaction to gear, stay cool monitor the BP and then you can move forward. Get the BP done asap.

ps, never done an anti estrogen in my life.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.