UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
Autoregulated at the moment
1,414 Posts
A couple of reasons comes to mind.
It possess anti-catabolic properties which is obviously great especially on a cutting phase.
As a DTH derivative it will contribute to strength improvementt which is a nice side benefit although bodybuilding isn't necessarily about being the strongest person in the room.
And on top of enhances muscle mRNA expression thus contributes to overall anabolism as well.

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
just to see if i have some sort of reaction (elf and safety)
I do like the fact that you are health conscious but as said above 10mg isn't very likely going to produce any dramatic body composition change, especially in such a short period of time.
And if you are already willing to take a small risk then at least try to make the most of it.

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
I've tried everything logical to gain mass naturally at a greater rate. Training is well structured and dedicated, tried upping calories to the point where fat gain became an issue, plenty of protein/macro split, etc... One issue I have is that when I cut to lose any fat I have gained during the bulk, it just attacks the muscle gained at the same rate as fat (despite training hard, high protein, etc..). I know on the face of it there seems like I am doing something wrong, but I am just at the extreme end of hard gainers. You are welcome to find that hard to believe...

Again, it doesn't really matter. I gained 10kg in 12wks, and I am very happy with that.
First of all I want to say that I don't really care stripes and stuff. Now, I am going to say though that the more experience you have prior to using anything the better. That isn't even a subject of debate. But at the end of the day it's up to the individual what he wants to do with his body and if that's what they really want I am not going to point fingers here.
I am far from decent myself but moving on...to what I actually wanted to touch on.
I am going to disagree with this point you made. And this is with all respect keep that in mind when reading this.

And this may sound a bit harsh but I believe the reason you lost so much "muscle" is because you didn't have that muscle in the first place. Yes it sucks to hear but I was actually in that same boat in the past so I would like to think I have some idea of what I am talking about. Especially considering that you did that naturally I am not surprised even the slightest something like that could of happened. It's not a race against the time, even when you're juiced up.

And speaking of that do you even comprehend how much 10 kilograms is? And in 12 silly weeks?
Just for the sake of the argument go visit your local grocery store and see how much beef that actually is and imagine having that amount of new muscle spread across your body. And again not trying to sound mean or condescending or anything like that but I highly doubt that is all lean mean fat free muscle mass. And if it actually was you'd better start looking for posing trunks and get yo arse up on stage asap. Not serious...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts