UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Test Enth with a few little blue hearts. MP65688
1,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nothing quite beats a good live performance, the records are great but live has more of a "kick".

anyways, whos your favourite live artist or band, please post a video of them and why theey're your favourite.

o4QGXrHtyw8[/MEDIA]]

To hell we wide, Lostprophets.

Why? - When they're live they joke around so much (f*cking awesome) their performance is top notch, anfd their songs are really varied.

Yours?

·
1,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Limp bizkit would be great live, not a fan of blink mind.

I've heard muse are good aswell, funeral for a friend seem good too (only seen clips of them though) :(

·
Premium Member
17,916 Posts
Seen Eminem in Milton keynes a few years ago and before then wasn't a great fan but went along anyway (free tickets).

All I can say is 'WOW' he really knows how to grab hold of the crowd and get everyone in the moment :thumb:

·
1,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
andzlea69 said:
paramore !¬
......I think you've lost your manhood, unless the leader singer strips naked or wears tight white tees and gets wet.

Then, and only then I would praise you :thumb:

·
Premium Member
17,916 Posts
zelobinksy said:
Limp bizkit would be great live, not a fan of blink mind.

I've heard muse are good aswell, funeral for a friend seem good too (only seen clips of them though) :(
Off to see Muse sept 4th in manchester :)

Heard they are really good live

·
Gym Addict
437 Posts
Muse are good mate no doubt, I think they're doing Wembly soon, probably sold out though. Prodigy are the best i've ever seen live personally by a mile. Kanye West was a good entertainer as well.

·
1,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
G-man99 said:
Off to see Muse sept 4th in manchester :)

Heard they are really good live
:thumbup1:

One thing i love about my training, first gig (a twig) i moved everywhere and got thrashed in the pit. Now... :lol: I feel sooo bigggg, fun hah

·
Looking Freaky
700 Posts
Muse were awesome. Seeing them live ruined the CDs for me. I'm tempted to go to the wembley gig. I would give my left nut to play guitar like Matt Bellamy. He can make all your hair stand on end with it.

·
1,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
He is a talented musician, Lee Gaze (from lostprophets is) self taught/plays songs by ear, a taltented musican. Some really amaznig songs hes wrote.

Normally listen to heavier stuff, but heavier you go...the crappier they're live (unless they're well sponsored)

·
Gym Addict
423 Posts
G-man99 said:
Seen Eminem in Milton keynes a few years ago and before then wasn't a great fan but went along anyway (free tickets).

All I can say is 'WOW' he really knows how to grab hold of the crowd and get everyone in the moment :thumb:
I also went to that gig (despite saying how I hate rap in a previous thread, I was young what can I say!) and I thought he and the whole event was UTTER sh!t.

Oasis are both my favorite band on record and live. Stereophonics, Athlete, and Madness are also brilliant live.

·
Gym Addict
423 Posts
Incredibl3Bulk said:
Oasis are awesome. Iv never seen them live, but if they re-form (probably in 5 years when the money is running out) I will defiantly be there.
When you've sold over 50 million records, the cash don't run out my friend!!! But you are probably right, big money will be thrown at them over the next few years and they will eventually take it.

Look out for Beady Eye, essentially Oasis minus Noel and Andy Bell is now playing guitar rather than bass. Album MAY be out in November.

·
tenbears
20 Posts
slipknot a few years ago where backing metallica i was well impressed they went for it big time ... lost prophets were the first band on that day,they got blew away.

Still listen to their album iowa yet on the ipod while training, Brilliant

·
Premium Member
7,306 Posts
So im assuming nobody here has seen the Stones,the original AC/DC lineup or The Who? Well I have, and I also seen many of the "current superstars" believe me, they pale into insignificance, when you here the opening bars of" Whole Lotta Rosie" or Baba O Reilly"

·
Gym Addict
160 Posts
essexboy said:
So im assuming nobody here has seen the Stones,the original AC/DC lineup or The Who? Well I have, and I also seen many of the "current superstars" believe me, they pale into insignificance, when you here the opening bars of" Whole Lotta Rosie" or Baba O Reilly"
damn damn damn you are one lucky man, wish I was growing up back then

not around all the ****e coming out of the music business today

1 - 20 of 73 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.