UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
EFBB Winner
3,996 Posts
accelerated hairloss here,in the genes though.....was going a while ago anyway,but i dare say i sped it up with the lovely AAS's.....but who cares....i'm big,strong and getting lean as....no worries here...i reckon its the persons problem who's worried about it!!!!

nothing changed here to tell you the truth,life aint changed cos i lost hair,does make you look like a meathead,birds seem to be even better these days,but i reckon thats down to the old muscles getting bigger....i think phil n grant helped a lot for the slap heads!!!!

then again,i've noticed the amount of stress levels as well as DHT conversion is onsetting very early these days...much more than pre 90's peoples...nowadays even women are going bald!!!!

plenty of ronnies out there...dont worry,one less thing to worry about!!!!

keep it shiny,represent the colemans!!!

·
bashing the bishop
1,818 Posts
i didnt lose hair that i could quantify (i.e loads in the bath)

i did start to notice the thinning after my second cycle though and so did everyone else.

i must have been too busy "getting the pump" to care.......

prevalent on dads side, not on mothers, all uncles on dads side bald as bald

·
Optimum nutrition Rep
10,834 Posts
In my opinion it has sped up my hair growth i have to get my haid shaved once a week or it gets to long for me anyway. I also have to shave chest and arms atleast once a week. My dad is very hair tho and still has hair on his head into his 50's. Both my grandads have/had hair on there heads good amounts well into there 60's/70's so i think im going to be ok

·
bashing the bishop
1,818 Posts
drhighintensity said:
trickymicky,

what was your first and second cycle, dosage and duration?

after the first cycle you noticed nothing?
my first cycle was test 250mgs and some eq at 200mgs

didnt notice any hair loss

second cycle was test 500mgs and turanabol and noticed it then

G

·
PeterTheEater said:
you never know hoss..

my dad died not too long ago athte age of 82 with more hair on his head than me atthe age of 34
I always heard that the MPB gene was passed down from the mothers side. So your dads hairline will have very little if not nothing to do with yours.

Odd but apparently true.

PS, sorry to hear about your dad.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.