UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
MuscleTalk
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Scott Horton & Dorian Yates are presenting the Hercules this Sunday

POSTER090708.jpg

We're supporting Scott with this, helping in general and sponsoring one of the classes.

MuscleTalk will be holding a bench press competition all day. It's just a bit of fun - but there will be prizes. Come by and see how well you can do!

The guys will be pressing 100kg for reps, the girls 50kg - whoever does the most reps wins. Simple as.

The rules are simple:

Feet flat on floor

Bum on the bench

Down to the chest - touch but no bounce

No belts

No bench shirts

Max 3 attempts per person during the day

- simply good quality reps

Come on and join in - or simply come and say 'Hi' to Hazel and me

Who's going?

Anyone staying over at the hotel afterwards? I think there's going to be some sort of get together.

·
UK-Muscle Moderator
15,472 Posts
willsey4 said:
Lol - i should read better! You doing the inters again or the weight classes? I know you and Jamie will be backstage most of the time but if I see you two I will come and say hi.
DUDE!!! read the post! lol it says heavyweights lol!! :D

yeah mate come say hi! we'll be there quite early i guess

·
Boditronics pocket size stud.
3,719 Posts
supercell said:
I'll be there doing my thing on stage at some point during the show.

I can almost smell the carbs now!!!

j
You can probably smell the 600g of oven chips sat infront of me !! PMSL!

I'll be at the show.. I owe a big hug and tongues.. That what he said...... LOL

·
Banned
10,291 Posts
Yes I will be there....in pants....in front of every....for the first time....i'm not nervous......not even a little..... :(

lol My GF is actually coming to support me too which is strange cause she's done fcuk all for me the last 12 weeks PMSL There will be another 10 or so of my mates too some who arent really in to the bbing scene so I'm stoked they are coming!

See you all on Sunday!

·
IFBB Pro
3,191 Posts
Magic Torch said:
Yes I will be there....in pants....in front of every....for the first time....i'm not nervous......not even a little..... :(

lol My GF is actually coming to support me too which is strange cause she's done fcuk all for me the last 12 weeks PMSL There will be another 10 or so of my mates too some who arent really in to the bbing scene so I'm stoked they are coming!

See you all on Sunday!
That my friend is fcuking hilarious!!!

J

1 - 20 of 50 Posts