UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
16 st 4lb
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ive been playing since i was 13 (now 28) but id only say id played serious for the last 2 years or so.

i know some guys on here play, but not sure on how many.

ive noticed over the last couple of years how much more popular it is becoming. with rock music making some what of a decent come back. even the likes of the guitar hero games having an impact on it.

so who plays and how good would you say you are?? what influences you to play?

·
dude i'm hungry
514 Posts
andye said:
ive been playing since i was 13 (now 28) but id only say id played serious for the last 2 years or so.

i know some guys on here play, but not sure on how many.

ive noticed over the last couple of years how much more popular it is becoming. with rock music making some what of a decent come back. even the likes of the guitar hero games having an impact on it.

so who plays and how good would you say you are?? what influences you to play?
i dont play dont wanna overtrain ym forearms :p

·
Banned
10,291 Posts
I play, have a Fender Stratocaster deluxe series in metallic grey!

post-1875-143614053829_thumb.jpg

I used to be in Foo Fighters (early stuff), Nirvana, Pearl Jam, er Green Day, No Doubt (Again early stuff lol), Smashing Pumpkins, Live, Silverchair.....

Also Eric Clapton (Hence my guitar), Bon Jovi (sad) fcukin loads really!

Attachments

·
16 st 4lb
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
nice strat!

as much as i appreciate strats ive never been able to get away with them. same with les pauls.

i play heavy metal guitars even though im mainly influenced by blues and blues rock. i like a little bit of metal playing but not too much.

my main influences are jimmy page, hendrix , stevie ray etc. but on the other hand im also massivly into satriani, zakk wylde, randy rhoades etc etc

and of course the mighty slash!

·
Accepts nothing less than victory
681 Posts
Used to play, but time became an issue and ended up selling my guitar which was a BC RICH warlock platinum, really regretted it.

Been eying up the BC RICH stealth now i have a bit more time on my hands.

·
Gym Addict
182 Posts
Yeah I play, mainly acoustic (my electric and amp are of seriously poor quality). Looking to invest in a really good amp and then eventually a Strat when I can get the money together.

Been playing around 2.5 years now. As for influences- Jimmy Page is the man, would love to be able to master "Since I've Been Lovin' You". Also gotta love Clapton, Hendrix, Stevie Ray Vaughan, BB King and all the great blues/classic rock guitarists.

·
Start a stupid thread....and i will rip you a new
7,687 Posts
been playing over 10 years.

just playing the day that never comes by metallica at the mo.

my influences have been metallica,maiden and most of all joe satriani.

i try not to learn to intense now as i have had nose bleed,stressing once whilst learning play crystal planet by satriani.....or it just might have been the tren ace:)

1 - 20 of 53 Posts