UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Extreme Labs Ambassador
11,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I must do it about 3 times a day. I can walk really quietly. Love creeping up on her in the big freezer in the garage (which she hates going out too on her own) and then waiting till the perfect point when she turns around and then: "RRRAAAHHHHHH"

Sometimes she cries and keeps slapping me but always laughs. She tries to get me back by waiting round the corner, but she is too heavy footed and i know she is setting it up. Then when she shouts, i just wlk past and say "you alright". lol.

Also like creeping up on her in the shower (as her eyes are closed) and wrapping the curtain round her and shouting. She seriously screams then.

Thinking about it...why the hell is this girl marrying me. I'm a right c**t.

·
United > England
2,031 Posts
its funny as f*** mate

i love it, do it as often as possible, especially at work in back corridors or more so if someone has got the hoover on and in a world of their own

·
Gym Addict
141 Posts
PowerHouseMcGru said:
I must do it about 3 times a day. I can walk really quietly. Love creeping up on her in the big freezer in the garage (which she hates going out too on her own) and then waiting till the perfect point when she turns around and then: "RRRAAAHHHHHH"

Sometimes she cries and keeps slapping me but always laughs. She tries to get me back by waiting round the corner, but she is too heavy footed and i know she is setting it up. Then when she shouts, i just wlk past and say "you alright". lol.

Also like creeping up on her in the shower (as her eyes are closed) and wrapping the curtain round her and shouting. She seriously screams then.

The very reason is because you're a c**t? :rolleyes: lol only kidding.

·
5% off myprotein MP269006
2,421 Posts
Its funny doing it to other people but when it happend to me i go nuts! :laugh:

Check this video out PowerHouse

Next time the last video might be you!!! :laugh:

·
1,184 Posts
PowerHouseMcGru said:

If you can creep up on her in the shower change it to cold. I love doing this:lol:

·
Pisti kang yawa'a ka
1,911 Posts
One time I really frightened her. I looked like I was giving my a$$ a good scratch which she wasn't impressed by, but then I pulled out the piece of toilet paper covered in sh1t, smelled it in front of her, licked it then started chasing her.

She found it as funny as I did once I told her it was chocolate.

·
Extreme Labs Ambassador
11,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
SiPhil said:
One time I really frightened her. I looked like I was giving my a$$ a good scratch which she wasn't impressed by, but then I pulled out the piece of toilet paper covered in sh1t, smelled it in front of her, licked it then started chasing her.

She found it as funny as I did once I told her it was chocolate.
Hahahaa. I'm having that one!!

G

·
Your a bit of an a.rsehole really arnt you. You don't have to read it or even post. Lighten the f.uck up mate.
i'm as light as a feather mate- and will take your advice and not read again

·
in a quest to grow and attain abs together
3,851 Posts
Djmacka that vid you posted of the compliation if gf scares was brill :lol: especially the last one in the vid that lass seriously sh1t herself :lol: :lol:

·
Extreme Labs Ambassador
11,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
romper stomper said:
i'm as light as a feather mate- and will take your advice and not read again
Cheers. Have a nice forfilling life. And stop reading this, you said you wouldn't read it again (got you ;)

·
Extreme Labs Ambassador
11,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
welshflame said:
i dont have a partner to even do that unfortunately but funny post though haha :)
Mate, it dont have to be your mrs'. Can be anyone (strangers don't like it much lol). Get you mum, as long as she isn't suffering from and heart problems. If she is then i can not be held responsible for what happens to her.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.