UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Heavyweight
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea same here, im from a smallish town. just about to go to a better club via taxi, shouldnt of been out cos of pubwatch anyway. but that same guy that i beat up who got me on it is still going out causing trouble twice a week, this time he started and again he had a hiding. 3 years ban from my own fuking town. when will these pencil necks learn!!!! iwant to go on stage not fight because im bigger than everyone else. **** off init?

·
Pisti kang yawa'a ka
1,911 Posts
dazzla said:
yea same here, im from a smallish town. just about to go to a better club via taxi, shouldnt of been out cos of pubwatch anyway. but that same guy that i beat up who got me on it is still going out causing trouble twice a week, this time he started and again he had a hiding. 3 years ban from my own fuking town. when will these pencil necks learn!!!! iwant to go on stage not fight because im bigger than everyone else. **** off init?
Why not just walk away or inform the doormen. All about self control.

·
Test Enth with a few little blue hearts. MP65688
1,498 Posts
D92 said:
dazzla 18 stone or not....i would still knock you the **** out and then celebrate in your mums bed.
LOL :lol:

Daz, although size provides a very strong advantage size is not everything (in sexual terms, its how you use it). Look at the worlds best fighters, they're only what 10, 11 stone? Very fast, agile and very developed muscle so they can pack a lot more power than you'd expect.

Anyways, I get fed up off all the 14/15 stone guys around my area, all hammer roids get mortal, barely train or eat properly but act massive and cause a load of ****e to the bouncers and other people.

Its just a small minority, irrevelant of weight ^^

·
Premium Member
13,436 Posts
Anyone think I was a bit harsh with the ban? I've got a fcuking migraine (first one in years) and am in a very bad mood. So if called for I'll unban whatsisname mr hardman. But to the op. I've rarely had a straightner with anyone less than your size. I'm 5'4" but hammer fcuk out the big cnuts who think they're the nuts cos they've trained for a few yrs on 2g test per week. Believe me. Size is fcuk all. It's all about mentality and how far you're prepared to go.

·
Test Enth with a few little blue hearts. MP65688
1,498 Posts
Robsta said:
Anyone think I was a bit harsh with the ban? I've got a fcuking migraine (first one in years) and am in a very bad mood. So if called for I'll unban whatsisname mr hardman. But to the op. I've rarely had a straightner with anyone less than your size. I'm 5'4" but hammer fcuk out the big cnuts who think they're the nuts cos they've trained for a few yrs on 2g test per week. Believe me. Size is fcuk all. It's all about mentality and how far you're prepared to go.
I'd say maybe just a little harsh a warning would have done just fine for being cheeky.

And feel sorry for you and your migrane, i use to be out for 3 days. Had the aurora sensatoin, blindness and completley numb down the left side of my body (slurred words).

Never had one in two years:thumb: Better not get one soon :(

·
Pisti kang yawa'a ka
1,911 Posts
Robsta said:
Nope, if you check some of his other posts he's been insulting a few people.

Pretty sure he was Baz R trying out a new personality until he slipped up and started insulting people.

·
Premium Member
13,436 Posts
I live in a nice area now, but lived in some hell holes mate....But rarely get trouble in the hoods, only in towns ime. I did doorwork for 9-10 yrs before lost my licence. Did wheelclamping for the same amount of time also, debt collecting the works.....

In most towns round my way all the Doormen (won't call them bouncers cos they don't exist anymore, just phone callers to the filth) know me so rarely get trouble. Last time I was out a foreign doorman wouldn't let my wife in as she had no i.d (28 yrs old ffs) so I tried talking to him, he got lairy trying it on. The head doorman came over, apologised, fcuked matey off to the back of the club, and the management bought me and the people we were with drinks all night. I still gave the head doorman a bollkking as he shouldn't have had a foreign doorman with pigeon English on the front of the house. It gives a bad impression as most of them cannot talk politely, but shout. Not their fault just how they've learnt English. I was apologised to next time I saw him, but we still left the club after a few drinks as tbh I was gonna smack the cnut just cos he was a cheeky fcuk in the first place, so wifey and mates coaxed me out :D . We never que, or pay to get in any clubs round our way......But I rarely go out tbh, as I cannot stand bullies or gobsh!tes and I seem to end up dropping some whenever I venture into town.....Getting on now you know.

Just finished work and this fcuking migraine hasn't shown any evidence of going. Even typing is hurting my eyes so prolly a few typos as can't look at the screen.......

Night all....

·
Premium Member
13,436 Posts
SiPhil said:
Nope, if you check some of his other posts he's been insulting a few people.

Pretty sure he was Baz R trying out a new personality until he slipped up and started insulting people.
Elaborate more on Baz R mate......been away for a while....(not insde before you ask)

·
Pisti kang yawa'a ka
1,911 Posts
Robsta said:
Elaborate more on Baz R mate......been away for a while....(not insde before you ask)
Baz R banned, came back as someone else, got banned, then came back as Bigballs and was banned. Always guess it's him, within a day or two of him being banned someone new pops up with the same style.

He doesn't get on well with some mods.

1 - 20 of 85 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.