UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
81 - 100 of 127 Posts

Looking Freaky
Thanks for confirming what me and my own mind and my gut instinct have known for so many years already, that there's so many people out there in the world that are just absolute f**king disgusting w*nkers like you 馃枙

Covid is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the lack of morals and decency within modern society these days :rolleyes:

I predict this reply is probably going to spark massive retaliation and insults from the hoards of crazy young trolls lurking in the shadows here just waiting for their chance to strike and start another fight with me as usual LOL ....but do I care and will I get sucked in and respond....No! :sleep::sleep::sleep:馃槑馃槑馃槑
I haven't had the vaccine and came into contact with someone 2 days ago that tested positive for covid, since then I've been to work, been shopping, been to the gym and been round to your ma and granmas for tea and biscuits.

Looking Freaky
馃槀 got to love how entitled people like you are.

Wear your mask, take your vaccine and take precautions if you genuinely believe the data on this virus warrants them.

Don鈥檛 expect others to risk their health with a unproven vaccine that鈥檚 producing serious sides effects at a much higher rate than any other vaccine when they have perfectly capable immune systems and/or wear a muzzle because of your own insecurities 馃憤
Imagine believing that everyone else is responsible for your health while you run yourself into the ground with a 48hr shift at work then relax by getting wasted with a bottle of gin. Ffs.

The future depends on what you do today
I鈥檓 not vaccinated however I鈥檓 going skiing jan 2nd so I might have to get the jab
Best get a move on then as you need to wait in-between jabs for minimum 8 weeks and a further 2 weeks after the second one to travel

Premium Member
48 hour shift? .. so you work as nurse in hospital?
I work in logistics but it's an industry that never stops and never sleeps.
It's 24/7/365.

Reactions: AnimalLifter

Premium Member
馃槀 got to love how entitled people like you are.
That's the most laughable thing I've ever heard mate. Me? entitled???

At this stage in my life I'm a decent respectful member of society who follows all the rules and doesnt break the law etc but, FYI, my parents put me into care when I was 15 because I went off the rails and they couldn't cope with me and between 15-18 I was a petty criminal mixed up in all sorts of illegal/anti social shit. At 19 things got serious and I was involved in the distribution of recreational drugs and by the time I reached 24 I was a very big fish in a small pond and well known around the North West.

Someone grassed me up and I went to prison for 6 months on a possession with intent to supply MDMA charge and that was the turning point in my life that straightened me out.

You still think I'm "entitled" do you?
I've had a really hard life and most people would struggle to even get out of bed in the morning if they had to face some of the things I've done and been through.

Premium Member

At this stage in my life I'm a decent respectful member of society who follows all the rules and doesnt break the law etc but, FYI, my parents put me into care when I was 15 because I went off the rails and they couldn't cope with me and between 15-18 I was a petty criminal mixed up in all sorts of illegal/anti social shit. At 19 things got serious and I was involved in the distribution of recreational drugs and by the time I reached 24 I was a very big fish in a small pond and well known around the North West.

Someone grassed me up and I went to prison for 6 months on a possession with intent to supply MDMA charge and that was the turning point in my life that straightened me out.

I've had a really hard life and most people would struggle to even get out of bed in the morning if they had to face some of the things I've done and been through.
That just sounds like most rogue teenagers tbh. Your dad should have just given you a good slap

Maybe then you wouldn鈥檛 be the self entitled nancy boy you are today.

You carry on fighting the good fight though brother, wear your mask and body armour when doing your weekly shop at Lidl, and let the rest of us, who are capable of making their own choices in life, crack on as we see fit

Premium Member
Not that I believe any of that waffle you just posted anyway. You wouldn鈥檛 last 5 minutes in jail with the real villians because you鈥檙e a fookin phaggot lad

Premium Member
Another dickhead troll bites the dust and gets added to my ignore-block list LOL 馃榿

Bye Bye BelfastGuy.
Get a life you sad twat :rolleyes:

The future depends on what you do today

What is your name?

Be very interested in how a big a fish you were in this area. I know a few players from that era around Liverpool and Manchester. You must surely be known to them.....

Premium Member

Yes鈥 Even with the story.. I still think you鈥檙e entitled.

Your health is your responsibility, expecting others to take something that literally comes with a potential side effect of death, just so you feel safe, despite it making no scientific sense as you can spread it all the same, is the definition of entitled.

Sack up, do some reading on the actual statistics of this virus and get on with your life.

Premium Member
Yes鈥 Even with the story.. I still think you鈥檙e entitled.

Your health is your responsibility, expecting others to take something that literally comes with a potential side effect of death, just so you feel safe, despite it making no scientific sense as you can spread it all the same, is the definition of entitled.

Sack up, do some reading on the actual statistics of this virus and get on with your life.
You鈥檒l be on his ignore list before the end of the night lad

Just like half the forum is already 馃槀

Premium Member
I haven't had the vaccine and came into contact with someone 2 days ago that tested positive for covid, since then I've been to work, been shopping, been to the gym and been round to your ma and granmas for tea and biscuits.

Good for you muppet/troll......but my granny died over 20 years ago and you could never get anywhere near my Mother even if you knew me and knew where she lived as "stuff" would happen to you long before you even got close :rolleyes:

Dickheads like you crack me up.
Keyboard tough guys :rolleyes:

Some Boy for One Boy
10 reps x 3 sets, each workout... 2 days rest and repeat
Why would I need a vaccine I have a immune system you muppet
you wont have much of an immune system left coz all the Heps A, B, C you got.. and the Clap dont help you either... your a shag away from full blown aids bro.... You'll get more than a mouth full of Covid Jab Juice if you gobbled my goldfish laaaaaaad

Premium Member
I鈥檓 fine beardo weirdo! I鈥檓 surprised you鈥檙e not in a gin coma and able to type at this time of night brah!
How many accounts do you own? Why is it you keep coming back under another name? I鈥檓 quite fine this evening only 6 cans of Stella and either half or 2/3 of a 70cl of gin thus far. Finishing off this documentary on Netflix then il cal it a night as I usually do around this time.

81 - 100 of 127 Posts