UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
41 - 60 of 127 Posts

·
Peace and Love...except In the Gym.
3,455 Posts
Of course, because I'm not a thick cunt.

Always makes me laugh whenever someone on here tries to sound smart and says they're not vaccinated because they don't know the long term effects of the vaccines - as opposed to long term effects of famously and extensively studied by the smartest minds on Earth, AASs and their reactions on humans, such as trenbolone, durabolin, equipoise and whatever other shit they inject into themselves every morning?
Your not a thick Cunt so you went and got Jabbed? Hahaha what?!

You now have a compromised Immune System, you will become very Ill this Winter almost a garantee, you will need Boosters whenever they click their Fingers until you die.

My morning to keep my Immune System strong.

30 minutes of breath work, (Thanks Sir Hoff ✌🏻)
45 minute Workout,
20 minute Meditation,
10 minute Cold Shower,
Porridge with Honey & Berries
Its 5:50am & we're good for the day 🙌🏻

But by all means your Jibby Jab is far more effective at protecting your health than exerting any exercise or effort 🤔😮‍💨😅

·
Maximus Covidius
915 Posts
Same except I had the Pfizer. No side effects beyond a sore arm for one day each dose.
I find it hilarious that anti vaxxers called me a sheeple... I was wearing a p3 mask before covid even hit the UK and when the advice was to not wear a mask lol.
F*ck what anyone else thinks mate. Just keep using the common sense that you clearly appear to possess. It's your life not theirs and you will know when it's the time to stop taking precautions (y)

I too was using a P3 when the dumb-ass Govt were saying nobody needs to wear masks apart from NHS workers :rolleyes::whistle:
So which one of you fаggots was shopping the other day?

Shopping cart Product Shelf Customer Cart

·
Non Nissan Note Driver
3,461 Posts
What pisses me off most is that these fuᴄking cucks have now made international travel for unvaccinated a major pain in the ass.
Whats the problem? covid test prior to going?
Why stop at 2? You trust them don't you?
If you have had the first 2 then you have destroyed 75% of your ability to produce White Blood Cells, with these Ppike Protein, this Boosters will complete ruin their Immune System and therefore making you reliant on additional Boosters for your Covid Pass to be Green
LOL!! 75% to stop white blood cells. ****ingggggg HELLLLLLLLL!!!

CLAIM: A study from the Francis Crick Institute in London found that Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine destroys a type of white blood cell called the T cell and weakens the immune system.
AP’S ASSESSMENT: False. The vaccine doesn’t destroy T cells or weaken the immune system. On the contrary, it generates a strong T cell response and boosts immunity, according to experts. A researcher at the Francis Crick Institute told The Associated Press the claim distorts his team’s work, which did not examine T cells.

edit:

But that’s not at all what the research shows, according to the Francis Crick Institute’s Dr. David Bauer, one of the study’s authors.
“Our work to date has not studied T cells at all,” Bauer told the AP in an email. “All research published to date shows that the Pfizer (and other) vaccines generate a strong, positive, protective T-cell response against SARS-CoV-2.”

·
Premium Member
1,143 Posts
F*ck what anyone else thinks mate. Just keep using the common sense that you clearly appear to possess. It's your life not theirs and you will know when it's the time to stop taking precautions (y)

I too was using a P3 when the dumb-ass Govt were saying nobody needs to wear masks apart from NHS workers :rolleyes::whistle:
Likewise mate, you seem to have your head screwed on too!
That whole "masks don't work unless you're in a hospital and have medical qualifications" thing was ridiculous eh, then all of a sudden apparently 3ply surgical masks worked. Then Jeremy Hunt eventually said we should really be using p3 masks.

I've been using all sorts of different types of respirator most days for most of my adult life for work reasons and at 32 I have the lung function of an optimally healthy 21 yr old, 120% of normal for my age so I couldn't believe the tripe the covid deniers were coming out with about masks damaging your lungs and restricting oxygen intake. Lols. Kids throwing their toys out of the pram and coming up with any bs excuse not to do the right thing.

I was never particularly worried about dying from covid, long covid is the main concern for me. I have a few mates who have ongoing debilitating symptoms 3-12 months following infection who are young with no underlying ailments. Not being able to exercise properly or taste my food for even 3 months would put me in a world of s*** let alone it going on for a year.

·
I don't sleep, I just dream.
11,189 Posts
It's common knowledge that if you're a man and you don't take steroids eventually you start looking like a pedo. Here's a guy that didn't take steroids. I rest my case:

·
Premium Member
3,838 Posts
I've not had mine yet as I just can't decide which one to go for....
I'm over 40 so am still eligible for the Astra Zeneca clot-shot(woohoo!).....Or should I get the Pfizer heart inflamer ?

Oh... the dilemma!

In all seriousness though, really don't want it but respect everyone's right of choice and hope the vaccine benefits all those that have chosen to take it.

·
Newbie Trainer
592 Posts
Your not a thick Cunt so you went and got Jabbed? Hahaha what?!

You now have a compromised Immune System, you will become very Ill this Winter almost a garantee, you will need Boosters whenever they click their Fingers until you die.

My morning to keep my Immune System strong.

30 minutes of breath work, (Thanks Sir Hoff ✌🏻)
45 minute Workout,
20 minute Meditation,
10 minute Cold Shower,
Porridge with Honey & Berries
Its 5:50am & we're good for the day 🙌🏻

But by all means your Jibby Jab is far more effective at protecting your health than exerting any exercise or effort 🤔😮‍💨😅
As it happens I've got some magic beans designed and grown by the greatest minds of ever so trustworthy social media conspiracy theorists and grifters truth seekers to boost your immune system if you're interested mate?

·
Premium Member
1,143 Posts
Ah yes the community where people refuse vaccines but will happily jab themselves with home-brewed steroids often containing heavy metals.
True that. Tattoos are another example of the lack of joined up thinking amongst many covid deniers/ anti vaxxers. Won't accept a vaccine which was developed by the worlds best biologists and scientists which has passed phase 3 trials but will go and get a totally unapproved untested ink made from known harmful & irritating materials of low purity injected into them thousands of times which then collects in the lymphatic system. Makes a whole load of sense lol.

·
Premium Member
1,143 Posts
Yeah ok mate. Like the winter Twindemic😂😂😂
1 in 5 had ongoing symptoms at 5 weeks, 1 in 7 at 12 weeks. I don't know anyone who has ever had infectious disease symptoms lasting 5 weeks (perhaps with the exception of glandular fever) let alone 12 weeks, until covid.

Sounds like a ball- crap lungs, no sense of taste or smell, fatigue, brain fog. Take your pick.

Just as valid as your CDC stats :)

·
Premium Member
6,974 Posts
Three Moderna shots, 2 regular us the booster, but I have chronic kidney disease and an incurable lung disease and have 2 young kids I would like to spend some more time with.

·
Premium Member
3,838 Posts
Oh well in that case Vaccinate the entire population of the world lol makes perfect sense to me.
Don't look now....but that what they be trying to do!

Does make me laugh though when you see our media journalists in some 3rd world/ war torn country going on about covid and the covid vaccines etc.

As if people in these countries have the luxury to get their knickers in a twist over a novel cold virus.

And they try to make out the people there are really scared of covid...As they dodge the dropping bombs and don't know where their next meal is coming from.

This covid shyt just shows how completely pussified the developed world has become. Go back to the late 60s/early 70s and see how the UK dealt with the Hong Kong flu pandemic.

No phagotry and histrionics. Just sensible measures and soldier on.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Why would you 😂, its all bs my old man 72 uncle 78 had it, they had worse flu they don't want the jab says it all in my eyes 👍

41 - 60 of 127 Posts