UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 127 Posts

·
Premium Member
489 Posts
Double jabbed with Astra Zeneca and waiting for my booster date (y)

I chose to take the vaccine purely for my own protection and not because I think taking it reduces the chances of spreading the virus (which it obviously doesn't).

I also still wear P3 masks in all busy indoor spaces where there's lots of people and I still socially distance too but, again, this is all done purely for my own protection.

·
Premium Member
3,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

I chose to take the vaccine purely for my own protection and not because I think taking it reduces the chances of spreading the virus (which it obviously doesn't).

I also still wear P3 masks in all busy indoor spaces where there's lots of people and I still socially distance too but, again, this is all done purely for my own protection.
Do you not think social distancing is a bit pointless at this time ?

·
Premium Member
12,714 Posts
I’ve been double penetrated with the AZ vax and ever since I can’t stop enjoying myself. Go out for a meal twice a week. Pub 4 or 5 nights a week (including the food) Definitely something in the vaccine that’s made me like this.

·
Premium Member
1,552 Posts

Absolute phaggotry

·
Premium Member
3,064 Posts
Yeah AZ. Double jabbed. Only did it so it’s less ****ing about for holidays. Oh and cos my dad died of covid and my mum has lung cancer.

·
King of the Ring
5,152 Posts
I’ve been double penetrated with the AZ vax and ever since I can’t stop enjoying myself. Go out for a meal twice a week. Pub 4 or 5 nights a week (including the food) Definitely something in the vaccine that’s made me like this.
That wasn’t the AZ vax that I double penetrated you with 🤠

·
I don't sleep, I just dream.
11,209 Posts
I've been double penetrated by the government too, like a mindless sheep who can't see through the UK government's bullshit. And if they asked me to jump off a cliff? You're god damn right I'd be driving to dover ASAP.

·
Some Boy for One Boy
10 reps x 3 sets, each workout... 2 days rest and repeat
2,381 Posts
No.

never in 1 million years, They can give MY vaccine to Africa.

If there is ever a chance we are forced to have it 'Coz war' - you bet ill tell (force) that Doctor to empty the needle on the floor or i'll floor him, his choice at end of day

·
Some Boy for One Boy
10 reps x 3 sets, each workout... 2 days rest and repeat
2,381 Posts
Iv had all 57 Covid vaccines and i think my brain is clotting, what do i do?

1 - 20 of 127 Posts