UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone heard of white heart dianabol? They come from the same place as the Blue ones, which are legit (Thailand / Dubai).

10mg. They are a bit powdery and not "solid and smooth"

Label info on front:

Pink Label

DANABOL DS

each tablet contains Methandienone 10mg

500 tablets

They are manufactured by March Pharmacuteutical Co., Ltd

Address in Bangkok (Bkk) Thailand. Distributed by Body Research Co., Ltd. Address, Thailand.

If so are they fake or real?

I have a mate as Guinea Pig for a 4 day trial 2 x 10 mg pd. This is because I am already on cycle and he is gear free ATM.

Can any one input?

Apparently they are everywhere in Dubai??

Thank

post-22347-143614193698_thumb.jpg

post-22347-143614193734_thumb.jpg

Attachments

·
Newbie Trainer
4 Posts
That's interesting, everyone else I spoke with say's the same thing as what is being said here and what I am thinking.

Unfortunately my phone won't let me send any more pics via bluetooth??

I will let you know how "Subject White Heart" Gets on over his "observations".

In jest with a friend of mine in conversation of the topic, as we were mocking the same comments on my guinea pig, she was slightly shocked that he hadn't even grown a beard after only the first 10mg dose.

Not even the first signs of "Roid Rage" :-O haha'

I better go check him! His sound asleep! First things first, I'm locking my room in case he grows a sudden urge due to the rise in his Libido and aggression! ha'.

Until he realises it was all a placebo effect Lol.

I will try again tomorrow on the upload of more pics.

·
6ft 4inches, 19 stone fat fvck
2,418 Posts
lee_fitness said:
That's interesting, everyone else I spoke with say's the same thing as what is being said here and what I am thinking.

Unfortunately my phone won't let me send any more pics via bluetooth??

I will let you know how "Subject White Heart" Gets on over his "observations".

In jest with a friend of mine in conversation of the topic, as we were mocking the same comments on my guinea pig, she was slightly shocked that he hadn't even grown a beard after only the first 10mg dose.

Not even the first signs of "Roid Rage" :-O haha'

I better go check him! His sound asleep! First things first, I'm locking my room in case he grows a sudden urge due to the rise in his Libido and aggression! ha'.

Until he realises it was all a placebo effect Lol.

I will try again tomorrow on the upload of more pics.
If we hear nothing from you again i can only assume he got huge and horny, raped you, then killed you :rockon: :thumb:

·
Newbie Trainer
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Update on White Hearts.

He started on a dosage of 20 mg pd. after day 2 he got a couple of roid pimples on his shoulder but no actual dbol "effect" mental focus and physical drive. Day four I upped him to 30mg 10mg in the morning and 20 mg before a workout. After the session he admitted he did get the desired effect, but it would have been the effects of what approximately half should have done. So the conclusion is, there is some of the active ingredient in them but will not be advising to anyone to use these as a substitute to the real deal.

Note: He was on no other gear at the time, and it was his first time on Dbol. He used it a a front load to a test deca cylce. I didn't tell him what to expect only what he new on the basics of the drug. I asked the questions after. For e.g. With Dbol you get a dry mouth, he told me he did. It pushed him further through without fatiguing when he normally would, and he had an extra drive (aggression) in his focus.

The tablets were also very powdery in texture.

I also found out that they are counterfeit, but know to have "some" of the active ingredient in them. They are made in China and sold all over Dubai, labelled as a Thailand product.

·
Fat? No...this is my fuel tank for the sex machine
374 Posts
lee_fitness said:
I also found out that they are counterfeit, but know to have "some" of the active ingredient in them. They are made in China and sold all over Dubai, labelled as a Thailand product.
Knock them on the head then as you don't know what's in them if that is the case for the small cost is it really worth it, no brainer!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.