UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello

New to the forum but since Feb I have lost around 50 Lbs. Still standing at 224lb and for the past few months I have tweaked my diet, changed my cardio to HIIT, from 60 / 90 mins a day, added lifting to my routine but have stalled

I am not thinking of using a fat stripper. I could do with pointers on T5's, Clen and Ephedrine

I was actually thinking of going for an EC stack, but it seems there are other options

Any help would be good thanks

·
Looking Freaky
528 Posts
ECA stacks is quite good

- Being a stimulant gives you a mental boost so helps with energy for cardio

- Suppresses appetite assisting control over diet

however you will still need to tweak with your diet to see decent results and also the fat loss takes time so you'll need to stick with the plan for some time before you see results! all the best!

·
Premium Member
6,735 Posts
Ephedrine/caffeine/asprin diamond labs eca is a good choice, but i avoid it as it makes me rather angry at times.

Personally id nail the diet, go keto and you will lose those pounds a fat burner is just the icing on the cake. Also when doing keto keep bpm around 120 to spare any muscle. I was stagnant for a while until i switched my eating habits.

·
UKBFF NORTH EAST SCOTTISH CHAMPIONSHIPS 2011, JUNI
1,352 Posts
imo diet and cardio alone can get you ripped. Get your diet spot on and your cardio spot on and you should be loosing fat effectively. Supplements can help but- As far as fat burners i just take the basic stuff - CLA, green tea extract, caffeine, l-carnitine and might start l-tyrosine

the most commen ingrediants in any fat burner !

other good ingrediants to look for are - chocamine, yohimbe, bitter orange extract, synphedrine etc

·
Newbie Trainer
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys

I am already on Keto and have been for around five weeks with some effect (around 5 lb loss) but I would have expected at least the min 2 lb per week loss

I changes my keto to zero carbs by eating just steak and eggs (drinking only water and lots of it)

On top of this changed my cardio from 60 mins day (90 mins on rest day) to 20 mins 5 days a week HIIT

Its making some change but not enough

Im wondering if the 50lb loss this year has made major stall, and so the need for an extra push

·
Premium Member
6,735 Posts
Sounds to me your metabolism needs a good kickstart have a day every week or two where you eat a good amount of carbs, good carbs not an excuse to splurge. Also when finishing your workout have say 50gms of glucose/dextrose than 15 minutes later your protein shake.

The meal afterwards can contain carbs or not, it's down to you. Sounds to me you're overdoing it and your body has pretty much told you to bugger off, mine was the same when i hit 85kg, im now 88 but leaner and stronger for for it.

I trust you're eating 1.5gms of protein per lb of lbm?

·
Newbie Trainer
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah the 1.5 gm of protien is ok and all macros well for the Keto

I have moved onto Steak and eggs (zero protien) after doing the standard keto with weekly carb up (clean food, oats, baked potatoes, wholemeal pasta etc) also tried a dirty week off gym and eat what ever, put on 6 lb and lost it again when back on steak and eggs (Thats just this week) so now maybe the ball is rolling again, but have been here before, can put on and lose 7lb in a fortnight, probably just water weight

I will see what next week brings

I want to look at the fat burners incase I do go down that route, want to know whats best and have a read

Thanks again

·
Newbie Trainer
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks hsmann

I mentioned above that to lose the 50lb so far I had built up may cardio to 60 mins per day on lifting days, 90 mins rest days (mixed machines and decent levels)

I have changed this to 20 HIIT mins per workout day (5 days per week)

This change was; along with the diet change, an attempt to shock my system into breaking the plataeu

·
Newbie Trainer
8 Posts
ECA / Clen / or any other "Fat Stripper" should be viewed as an aid to a good diet plan. keto / or calorific deficit etc, whatever. It does also give some a pyshscological benefit where you tend to feel that it's working and focus your efforts to sticking with it.

I wouls tend to use them as a kick-start to you fat loss, and dependant on the length of your plan/goals, again when you find you may reach a sticking point where you cant shift the last bit of fat! (where I'm at now!)

Ian.

·
Newbie Trainer
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks mate

Thats exactly where I am at now, had good progress, I'm on keto and going well, just need the kickstart

Are there any sources recommended to read up on what may be the best option.

I am leaning towards EC, Not fancying the asprin

Thanks again

·
knowledge is power
106 Posts
agreed with above the likes of clen t3 eca are all decent products in a aid to help you while your diet and training is just about perfect for wieght loss but the biggest gain from taking them is the placibo which gives you the drive to carry on and see it threw to the end, i personaly like clen if you can put up with cramps and shakes now and then but it afects everyone different but the eca is a safe bet for anyone realy

·
Newbie Trainer
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ok Im new to the world of eca etc etc

Just been to a site (online pharmacy) describes a mix of clen and t3 as being a fast shredder, but what dies that mean in reality? I guess we are all different, but what could I expect to lose with lifting, cardio and right diet (ballpark)

I think Its time to look through the forums here and look for info on doses etc.

Then move onto the next step

Thanks again for your help lads

·
Gym Addict
464 Posts
i would go for 15 mins cardio 3 times a day (45 mins) 5 days a week....im currently using super halo onto 5th week now not with great effect yet think its just kicking in now....will try clen or t5s next t5s have 60mg ephredine in so i would bin the idea of ephredine only anyway

·
Newbie Trainer
8 Posts
I agree with staying away with T3 etc, possible glandular sides are a no-no (for me anyway). ECA is an good way to start with a "Stripper" as an aid to your diet. as with all things, there's "use" and "abuse" so dont rely on the gym talk of "Hes taking 4 a day, so 8 must be better!" start with a low dose and gauge your tolerance. The Asprin component of the ECA stack is there for a reason, as it works in synergy with the Eph and Caff. you dont need much, but I would supp with it for full effect.

Whatever you choose, moderation, and give it time to work (or not) for you. dont try and chop and change or you wont know if it's working etc.

Ian

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.