UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What gives your worst sting when injecting? for me its now become tren or anything with tren in it, any types of test mixed up and i dont even feel it, but as soon as i mix in tren , feels like im having petrol pumped into me!

·
Banned
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
THATS ASWELL! **** i did 1ml of eq mixed with 1ml of test and it stung like i was been bummed

i just shot 1 ml of test cyp with 1 ml of eq in my shoulder, and in my **** 1ml of test eth with 1ml of xeonostrol both stung but the tren was pretty bad

which is funny cause 2 weeks ago i dont remember the eq hurting

·
SELUME PROFERRE
4,068 Posts
andy0009 said:
THATS ASWELL! **** i did 1ml of eq mixed with 1ml of test and it stung like i was been bummed

i just shot 1 ml of test cyp with 1 ml of eq in my shoulder, and in my **** 1ml of test eth with 1ml of xeonostrol both stung but the tren was pretty bad

which is funny cause 2 weeks ago i dont remember the eq hurting
Happen often does it:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Test Enth with a few little blue hearts. MP65688
1,498 Posts
poker face said:
eq should be painless as its liquid at room temp never mind when in your muscle. imo i think its down to how its made not what compound your injecting .
x2

The quality will strongly affect it.

However as im aware winny is quite thick and suppose to be a bitch to inject, although i've never seen any places which states theres a benefit from injecting to oral (neither mentioned about toxicity of the injection vs oral).

I can't judge from experience, only taken test e, hooping for some tren but have to wait and see.

·
Pisti kang yawa'a ka
1,911 Posts
Hated jabbing tren enanthate. Petrol is a good description of the pain. I was an idiot and always jabbed it with my test and EQ, so up to 5-6ml of petrol going in, with each ml taking at least 30 seconds due to the thickness of the oil. Fcking nightmare, I'm glad my tren supply is used up.

·
no spray no lay
721 Posts
poker face said:
eq should be painless as its liquid at room temp never mind when in your muscle. imo i think its down to how its made not what compound your injecting .
well i swapped between 3 diff labs eq hoping it was that theory you say but i tried pro chem, black widow, bd.eu

all 3 stung!!

my mate says the equipoise III he used from mexico (brown 100ml bottle) also stung a bit!

i had to stop using it and cut it out of my course as it was a really uncomfortable pain

so i chucked 3 bottles with about 7ml left in each :(

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.