UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Just because I don't care doesn't mean I d
4,964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Thinking of getting one of them shakers to mix my protein in, never had one before so just wanted to know if the ones with a ball in them are any good like do they work mixing it well or a waste of money??

Cheers

·
Suffer the pain of discipline or suffer the pain o
753 Posts
The one with the little ball in is the best I have used.

It's like having a mini whisk in the shaker and mixes perfectly everytime

Extreme nutrition do a good one

·
Online Coach
6,086 Posts
I find the ones with the blender balls more hassle. If you have a decent mixing powder then any Bucksteiner shaker will do it without a ball...

I only say Bucksteiner as I prefer the lids on these as they don't fly off!

·
Premium Member
17,872 Posts
ah24 said:
I find the ones with the blender balls more hassle. If you have a decent mixing powder then any Bucksteiner shaker will do it without a ball...

I only say Bucksteiner as I prefer the lids on these as they don't fly off!
My favourite also mate ^^^^^

·
Newbie Trainer
80 Posts
Ive just got the shakers with the plastic mesh that fits at the top never had a problem with them tho. Cant really complain to tell you the truth they come free with ever protein drink i buy

ok just looked yes the bucksteiner ones have the better drinking holes i have 3 of them ones.

·
Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes
322 Posts
Predator nutrition ones i use. Get them free with almost every order and they have a screw cap so no chance of any nasty accidents when shaking.

·
in a quest to grow and attain abs together
3,851 Posts
Ive got 2 shakers a usn one from holland and barret cost a fiver and one by EAS and both just standard shakers with screw lids, work perfectly well although ive lost the little plastic grate type things for them so sometimes a bit lumpy :lol:

Just make sure you dont do what i did this morning and when you go to shake it up forget to put the cap on the bit you drink from, whey everywhere :lol:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.