UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Gym Addict
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just started training after about 1&1/2 yrs out. I normally used to have cnp pro peptide with my oats in the morning. I thought i would have a change and bought my self reflex whey.

I had this for the first time this morning and di dnot really like it taste wise.

I know the quality is there but not the taste for me.

So can anyone recomend a good quality and good tasting protien ???

·
Newbie Trainer
6 Posts
I use USN Protein.

I mix it with water, it is the nicest tasting ive tried. I would go to far as to say its like a milkshake, but not as creamy if you know what i mean.

And mixing with water means you can carry with you and not have to worry about the milk.

·
Newbie Trainer
6 Posts
I like ON 100% whey. they have a 16 flavor box for you to try and decide ;)

reflex natural whey doesnt have sweeteners so it cant be as good but i'm going to try it cos it should be good for long term use. a bit worried about the sweetener debate :D

·
Kadampa.org
2,914 Posts
anabolic lion said:
I just started training after about 1&1/2 yrs out. I normally used to have cnp pro peptide with my oats in the morning. I thought i would have a change and bought my self reflex whey.

I had this for the first time this morning and di dnot really like it taste wise.

I know the quality is there but not the taste for me.

So can anyone recomend a good quality and good tasting protien ???
Just drink it as medicine you will get use to it.

sometimes I add vanilla extract for baking cakes or honey or chocolate drink powder at the moments sometimes (not always) i'm using Orange Blossom Honey

·
Looking Freaky
772 Posts
i stick with PhD Pharma Whey and Reflex Instant Whey. the PhD tastes better, i think as concentrate is the primary ingredient, compared to Reflexs isolate as primary. both are 80%, so you're getting plenty of protein per tub. the vanilla, choc mint and choc orange Instant Whey all hold their own flavour-wise, though i'm not a fan of the Strawberry.

the Myofusion is 69.4% protein, i think. btw-what's the lowest content a powder can have and still be called a protein power?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.