UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Being a new member i would like a bit of advise on which would be a better protein.

I am using Promax extreme i find it ok.But i have been told to move to Reflex.I need to know is Reflex gluten free.Or which other brands are they

·
Massive improvements made, cant wait to compete ag
6,981 Posts
depends on what your goals are, dropping bf, gaining mass etc etc or do you just want a pure protein to replace whole foods???

and how much you want to spend!!

They all have different levels of carbs etc and range from cheap to very expensive!

·
Optimum nutrition Rep
10,834 Posts
i alwayds rate reflex over anything else i have used. I have recently tried bulk powders and myprotien ie also tried extreme whey, nutrional health and a few others and all in all reflec whey wins everytime. Boditronics do better flavours so i get some of there peanut toffee for before bed as a treat so to speak but reflex mixes well,tastes good and doesnt make me fart loads like all the others seemed to.

·
Optimum nutrition Rep
10,834 Posts
haha sounds gd. Like i said i have been trying a few different ones out for before bed. Just as a treat. Think i am guna get some of that BSN lean dessert.

reflex tho still rates above all i have tried as it tatses good with water or milk.

·
6 Months off and getting back into the GRIND
433 Posts
USN Muscle Fuel STS - Strawberry Cream or Chocolate Cream (thick and creamy.... lush!)

Boditronics Express Whey - Dark Chocolate Orange or Coconut Cream or Banana Split (dont get vanilla from this company tastes weird the rest taste insane like real thick creamy milkshakes!!!)

MP Max (myprotein.co.uk) True Whey - Velvet Vanilla (Vanilla is delicious, the others arent too bad I guess but a bit weak, not too sweet)

·
Road to Juniors 2011??!!
693 Posts
I am currently using Reflex Instant Mass (using the 2.5kg tubs) which has something like 54g of protein per shake (when it's the full 5 scoop servings). I am making good gains & putting on decent mass so I can't fault it regarding that. I would definately recommend it mate.

·
Newbie Trainer
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Is Nutrisport 90+ any good.Some people say it's great and others say it's a cheap poor product.Like i said i have been taking promax extreme thinking of taking cyclone as well

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.