UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Gym Addict
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ive been away for a couple of years but looking to get myself back on track. I have access to the following labs:

INFINITY
SIS
GENESIS
SOUTHERN GHOST

Just wanting to know which is the better lab to choose out of these.

·
Mr Universe
9,724 Posts
i used to use SIS about 4 years ago, has it gone down hill now? cheers mate
SIS was never good to start with.
Infinity, pushed massively on here, even by mods, and was utter under dosed shite
Genesis, heavily faked, not worth risking it
SG, seems to be a OK lab.

So if you only have those 4x options, go SG.

·
It's better to be a has been than a never was
133 Posts
Rohm, dimensions, Adelphi, pharmacom if funds allow there the top 4 around at min in my opinion

·
Registered
2 Posts
ive been away for a couple of years but looking to get myself back on track. I have access to the following labs:

INFINITY
SIS
GENESIS
SOUTHERN GHOST

Just wanting to know which is the better lab to choose out of these.
Infinity but I using scorpion ATM and it shot hot strong ad **** and great guys to work wiv..using that and trojan hope that helps

·
Chemically Gifted!
2,385 Posts
Out of the choices as above all the mention are fakes or absolute [email protected]! Apart from SG which I’ve not personally used.

My options or choices I’d be looking at advar / dimensions and prostasia, Prostasia just placed some good athletes in the 2bro and Arnold Classic to come.

·
Premium Member
2,582 Posts
Out of the choices as above all the mention are fakes or absolute [email protected]! Apart from SG which I’ve not personally used.

My options or choices I’d be looking at advar / dimensions and prostasia, Prostasia just placed some good athletes in the 2bro and Arnold Classic to come.
Who are they?
I was always under the impression it was a terrible lab, has it changed hands?

·
Chemically Gifted!
2,385 Posts
Who are they?
I was always under the impression it was a terrible lab, has it changed hands?
Sorry mate which is a terrible lab? I’m assuming you referring to Prostasia? So prostasia has been round time back in the day there was so many labs just like Sphinx d-hack Gin labs d4net Lixus pro Chem venom , your always going to see negative reviews, it’s a growing competition! Actually it’s huge at the moment with labs out there.

·
Premium Member
2,582 Posts
Sorry mate which is a terrible lab? I’m assuming you referring to Prostasia? So prostasia has been round time back in the day there was so many labs just like Sphinx d-hack Gin labs d4net Lixus pro Chem venom , your always going to see negative reviews, it’s a growing competition! Actually it’s huge at the moment with labs out there.
Yeah prostasia, heard about infections etc, could well be bollocks you never know. I do remember when I used fb being part of their group and they changed packaging etc, they had a few decent looking guys supposedly running it....been hearing the name more often recently so thought it had maybe checnged owners/cook whatever

·
Registered
74 Posts
Used to love a bit of Lixus!

·
Chemically Gifted!
2,385 Posts
Yeah prostasia, heard about infections etc, could well be bollocks you never know. I do remember when I used fb being part of their group and they changed packaging etc, they had a few decent looking guys supposedly running it....been hearing the name more often recently so thought it had maybe checnged owners/cook whatever
[/QUOT
When I was on pro chem the local guy would say pro chem’s a load of shite made in someone’s bath tub, people have had abscesses! then obviously say his stuffs pharmaceutical because it had a box on and says made in krakow! Stuff you hear local is just as bad as a forum don’t get me wrong some good information is found on here.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Wasn’t to bad if i remember the oil caused some pip! Same again some liked so dislike, it’s always going to happen.
Not for me, don't seem to get issues with gso. (I'm sure that's what they used, my mate used to leave his empty vials in his car and it reeked of it :LOL:) Everyone's reacts different though eh. Sure I saw they were making a comeback but could have been BS. Probably wouldn't bother now either, some good labs about easy enough to get hold of. Wouldn't mind getting some dg or atomic to add to the stash.

·
Registered
19 Posts
SG won't accept my order unless I can prove previous orders from another steroid site or prove I'm a bodybuilding pro, any other suggestions for reliable lab ?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts