UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Your Gona Have Muscle, Your Gona Have Blades, Your
2,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi i have read quite a few saying they use stuff like heat pads on the injection site after to reduce pip. i want to try these can you post a link of the item you use? thanks

·
IS A CARDIO FREAK
2,862 Posts
baggsy said:
hi i have read quite a few saying they use stuff like heat pads on the injection site after to reduce pip. i want to try these can you post a link of the item you use? thanks
much easier to use one of these lol, only if the gear causes PIP tho wich tbh most the stuff i use does not!

000084642?$fash_product$

·
Banned
14,412 Posts
baggsy said:
Save your cash, heat pads don't reduce PIP, they may give some intial comfort to the area but thats it.

If you are getting PIP, revise your injection protocol, change labs or both.

·
Premium Member
1,213 Posts
I have a hear a few people mention a hot bath/shower after a jab is good for the pip and also to let the site settle etc.

Does this also not create some kind of infection issue?

Ie, you have just put a small hole through your skin and into your muscle, and then you are jumping into an unsterile bath/shower?

·
Read Only
35,526 Posts
mars1960 said:
Save your cash, heat pads don't reduce PIP, they may give some intial comfort to the area but thats it.

If you are getting PIP, revise your injection protocol, change labs or both.
x2....

if you are getting so much PIP that you need to use a hot pad, shower etc then use a different lab or learn how to inject yourself...

·
“No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the ma
238 Posts
no of course not . whats the first thing you do after you cut ya hand ? run it under the tap .. bath water is certainly not going to course any kind of infection after an injection.

the hot water will not only relax the muscle but will also help dispense the oil ..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.