UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm off on holiday in the mornin, got a drive to gatwick at 1am, what should I eat before i go? I'm taking food with me but hate feelin hungry, and I'm interested anyway in what foods make u feel full for longer and what foods make u wanna eat again soon

·
Getting HUGE!
1,996 Posts
Africans do well on Rice.

I would go for rice.

in a serious note,

Low GI foods.

http://www.the-gi-diet.org/lowgifoods/

Have a look and make yourself up a nice little picnic. Why can't you eat much just because your going on holiday?

I would stay up/get up leaving yourself time to eat a meal...doesnt have to be breakfast or anything particular. Then take a tub of rice and chicken or pasta chicken with you and a plastic fork you can chuck away at the airport.

·
Epically failed standup comedian
4,828 Posts
tommy-p said:
I'm off on holiday in the mornin, got a drive to gatwick at 1am, what should I eat before i go?
Eat? You're going on holiday, " Eating" should be left in the uk until you get back, here are a few more desirable alternatives.

beer.jpg

ecstasy__pills_1291103c.jpg

cocaine1.jpg

Lol, waht i find filling is a shake with 100gms oats, 60gms whey or casein, some flaxseed powder and oilive oil thrown in and a fat peanut butter sandwich

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.