UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Test Enth with a few little blue hearts. MP65688
1,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a good,high quality whey protein (1-4kg), preferably80-90 with good taste.

I'm considering myprotein,but heard a lot of people talk about bulkpowders, bodybuilding warehouseand one or two others.

Anyone know if any are on offer.

Its really because my EAS protein tastes funky (like off milk and its sorta off putting).

Thanks! :D

·
in a quest to grow and attain abs together
3,851 Posts
my protein, do the price matcher and put in bbing warehouses website and its 5kg of flavoured whey for 35 quid, vanillas amazing!

·
1,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
lol, I was contemplating some pharma whey as i can get a 4/5lb tub for £30 and the stuff is good stuff.

Although i love myprotein never had problems just heard a lot of complaints about their adding sweetners :(

bbwarehouse seems interesting, how chemically is it...? lol

·
1,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ruaidhri said:
i had the choc cookie and it's good, much nicer than myprotein
is that the pharma? i love cookies and cream (had one and frankies and bennies, wasn't as nutritious, but damn tasty!)

·
1,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
yea i think i'm gonna have a look around on the net tomorrow see if any offers on the pharma or compare the quality, the pharma has good bcaa value, which is a big bplus for me:D

·
Newbie Trainer
45 Posts
I would think as follows if I was you :-

Bulk Protein 4 or 5 kg (so you don't have to order for months plus recession friendly)

• BBW Premium Whey
  • Myprotein

Branded Protein (pocket will take a hit and in a month or so you will be back for more)

• Reflex Peptide
  • CNP Propeptide
  • Boditronics Express or the new one (LOL I have only heard about it).
  • PHD Pharma

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.