UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

Whenever you think life is bad

3K views 49 replies 36 participants last post by  Gerry_bhoy 
#1 ·
#15 ·
Peoples eyes tell a story. This guys eyes look full of life to me. He genuinely looks like he has accepted what life has thrown at him (including someone wiping his ****) and is using his life to inspire others.

You would have to be a total pr1ck to ridicule anybody with any sort of disability. Thats not aimed at you romper by the way, I see what you are getting at, it just wasnt very subtle.

Put a tear in my eye anyway.

#18 ·
romper stomper said:
I am not the subtlest of people - but the guy has accepted it he has no option does he ?? i my opinion it is a life that should never have been born
I agree with you up to a point if someone cannot function at all, i.e. cannot function or communicate in any way BUT look at Steven Hawkins, one of the greatest scientific minds of our time. Obviously he would not have been able to communicate to the outside world without the aid of computers and every normal person would have thought he was just a retard in a wheelchair. A brilliant mind trapped inside a disfunctional body, what a nightmare. Who are we to judge if someone should be born or not.

#23 ·
Rich-B said:
Steven Hawking wasn't born like that, motor neurone disease affected him later in life.
I stand corrected. But you get the point. He would still have been ridiculed if it wasnt for technology helping him to communicate and people would have seen him as a lost cause instead of the brilliant mind that he is.

#24 ·
romper stomper said:
I can understand you point as well some such as Mr hawking a brilliant mind indeed- but most if not all should be terminated during pregnancy- you have to be cruel to be kind sometimes- there is usually enough technology around to detect allot of abnormalities before birth.

The life of 99.999999999 % these people lead is dismal life- horrible- fraught with constant pain and suffering - and that's before you get to the reactions of the general public and the **** taking- not to mention the expenses- who pays for these people ??? some parents have given birth to multiple- physically and mentally damaged children ???

***I agree, I can never understand why parents would take multiple risks in having deformed children.***

Most parents including a friend of mine - put on a brave face - oh they love life its a life and shes great- but silently they are gutted and devastated this can lead to resentment as well so the poor deformed kids don't get treated the same even by parents.

Would you show your true love for a child by bringing them in to a world a pain suffering, constant care- resentment and ridicule- medical treatments , total and absolute dependency on you or a career.

or would you show your true love for a child by ending quickly and painlessly a life and all of the above suffering ????

I know what i would choose.
I would probably go for the second option if Im honest. Good post, blunt and to the point.

Heres to the super race, Hitler would have been proud of you. :lol: (Joking)

#26 ·
Just amazing what some people can deal with.. I would be distraught if I lost one limb.. I cant get over how inspiring this guy is.. amazing. It definitely makes you feel so much more grateful just to have all the abilities to live a normal life after watching that.

Reps for the post!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.