UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Packin' on the lbs
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its not the first time. But my arms are a pube over 15 inches and I was called "huge" by a girl in work today and folk around agreed. Its funny how even a fairly beginner trainer is thought of around the "normies".

I'd say my delts are my best part, but my chest isn't much to boast about plus I have a bit of body fat. Shows the state of the average physique if i'm being hailed as some sort of monster :)

·
Is famine-resistant :P
1,052 Posts
Funnily enough my Mrs got back today, ran her hand up my arm and commented on how good it was looking and feeling. This is the first time she has commented since I started training apart from on my weight loss, and I only have 14" guns! (well, more air pistols than guns...)

Made me feel good though :thumb:

·
Banned
9,878 Posts
I was 1st noticed as 'massive when i was like 60lbs lighter then i am now... I was far from massive at 11 stone at 6ft, i was just ripped but i was certainly different to your average dude

Now i actually feel big because im more muscular than any grown man... well 99% of them anyway

·
Mr Universe
6,244 Posts
generally the leaner/ripped type will get these sort of comments as soon as they put a cm on thier arms

its those with more bf that have to put on quite a few lbs to get noticed

·
Getting bored sh1tless....
5,016 Posts
Jimmy said:
generally the leaner/ripped type will get these sort of comments as soon as they put a cm on thier arms

its those with more bf that have to put on quite a few lbs to get noticed
Yeah, tell me about it!!! :lol:

I actually get more comments now I've lost some chub as a lot more shape is showing through, and with the help of....well....,ya know....some supplements, they always make things better :)

·
Gym Addict
168 Posts
I've been training about 5 months and had a few comments from girls recently, mostly ones I haven't seen in a while. My mate's girlfriend noticed straightaway even though she only met me once before, about 3 years ago. Also been accused of taking roids 3 times already, even though I'm not big at all.

·
Scotland Rocks !
14,808 Posts
At work yeserday we were goin for a few drinkies...i took stuf to get changed in to....1 girl was like i meant to say tha since ive worked here...4 months...ur shoulders and back have got really big.....i said...take the first rounds on me... :lol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
525 Posts
only back training 6 weeks put some size on but at mo no one

not even the missus

yrs ago when powerlifting when ou i was told i was too big(11 stone at 5ft 4 lol yer kidding)

although had a muscular frame

and 8 yrs ago when diagnosed diabetic was asked by every nurse and doctor whether i was taking steroids??????seems they get the blame for everything

·
Getting HUGE!
5,881 Posts
I had never really heard the term buff, before, now all this summer I have had it said to me, which is pretty nice, I have just turned 49 and need all the compliments I can get lol

·
Premium Member
525 Posts
freddie pal age is a number thats it been twice near death meself an dpeople keep telling me i'm 40 next year

if i felt 40 then fair do's hope to still be moving the poundages at well over 60

so just keep it up

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.