UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
There Is No Finish Line
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If running hcg through a test course,does it need to be ran until the test has cleared? I.e. an extra 2 weeks,or is it sufficient to just have last jab of hcg on last test jab day? Cheers,Reps for grabs....

·
Banned
14,412 Posts
hCG mimics LH and as it will be sometime before your pituitary starts producing it's own LH again then i would use it until or even into PCT.

Some ppl will say that using in PCT could be detrimental to recovery (something to do with causing further suppression of HPTA function is often spouted) but this is not the case, some research on hCG induced steroidogenic response will explain why this is not the case.

·
There Is No Finish Line
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
mars1960 said:
hCG mimics LH and as it will be sometime before your pituitary starts producing it's own LH again then i would use it until or even into PCT.

Some ppl will say that using in PCT could be detrimental to recovery (something to do with causing further suppression of HPTA function is often spouted) but this is not the case, some research on hCG induced steroidogenic response will explain why this is not the case.
Thanks mars,was kind of hoping you were going to pop in with something :thumb:

Would be acceptable to do this (trying to work around how much hcg i have etc)...Use throughout cycle until my last test jab. Then on day 1 of pct i use hcg again,1000iu e3d for 5 jabs alongside nolva and clomid?

Reps by the way mate :)

·
Banned
14,412 Posts
You shouldn't need that much mate, my blasts can be pretty heavy and then onto cruise and i'm good on 1000iu once weekly also remember that hCG is bi-phasal so once weekly is actually a better way of getting the most benefit out of it.

·
There Is No Finish Line
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
mars1960 said:
You shouldn't need that much mate, my blasts can be pretty heavy and then onto cruise and i'm good on 1000iu once weekly also remember that hCG is bi-phasal so once weekly is actually a better way of getting the most benefit out of it.
Ah rite,I was just planning on using 500iu a week (1 jab) throughout the course. I've got 5000iu amps so it was a case of either 5000iu just on cycle,or use another 5000iu and use in pct aswell. You think i'll be ok just running 500iu for 10 weeks from next week (this will be until my last test jab) or would you recommend an alternative?

·
Banned
14,412 Posts
Rossy Balboa said:
Ah rite,I was just planning on using 500iu a week (1 jab) throughout the course. I've got 5000iu amps so it was a case of either 5000iu just on cycle,or use another 5000iu and use in pct aswell. You think i'll be ok just running 500iu for 10 weeks from next week (this will be until my last test jab) or would you recommend an alternative?
Thats sounds fine to me mate, see if you have any atrophy towards end of cycle (IE: around wk 7-8) and if so up the dose to 1000iu.

·
There Is No Finish Line
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
mars1960 said:
Thats sounds fine to me mate, see if you have any atrophy towards end of cycle (IE: around wk 7-8) and if so up the dose to 1000iu.
Thanks mate,advice taken on board. Much appreciated!!!! Reps again when I can :thumb:

·
Chasing 15 stone at 8% bf
2,661 Posts
Bit of a silly question Mars, I have never used HCG so wondering how fast will i gain size from down there say on 500iu a week? Thay are not tiny by far just noticed a slight decrease in size.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,213 Posts
How long can HcG be stored whilst not refridgerated? Ie, could it be mixed, left in a cool cupboard for 2 weeks and still be ok

Also, if one was to jab either 1 x or 2 x PW, could you stick a ml of HcG in with the AAS and inject it IM, rather that do it SQ seperately, which would require more pins etc.

·
Looking Freaky
766 Posts
gaz_0001 said:
How long can HcG be stored whilst not refridgerated? Ie, could it be mixed, left in a cool cupboard for 2 weeks and still be ok

Also, if one was to jab either 1 x or 2 x PW, could you stick a ml of HcG in with the AAS and inject it IM, rather that do it SQ seperately, which would require more pins etc.
I have never run it but going to soon at 500ui a week, my plans were to add 10ml bac water and store in a sterile 10ml empty vial leave 5 ml in there so 5 weeks worth refidgerate the the other 5ml pre load into slin pins and freeze until needed

Would this be ok

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.