UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How old where you when you took your first form of gear, be it AAS from test and tren, or maybe just DS/PH.

do you regret being that young?

do you wish you done it younger?

im currently 16. i'm intending to run my own cycle at 18 of a basic PH such as EPI

Let me stress. im not some little chav cxnt whos tried lifting for a week and decided to juice, i will be doing stacks of research and reading before even considering my first cycle. im just intrested in other experience of a young age.

·
BALLS TO THE WALL
486 Posts
I was 17 when i done my first course im 28 now and i did make good gains from it but lacked the hole knowledge of running a pct but tbh when i came of i didn't crash or have any other effects from not running one.

·
Premium Member
3,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
sounds like a good basic test cycle, can i ask why start at 500mg, when for your first cycle 250mg would suffice? or just personal preffrance for wanting to expect more?

·
Banned
518 Posts
Cam93 said:
why'd you regret it? what did you use? pct?
because at the age of 17 my body had not stoped growing and my test levals were at there peak ,useing steroids at such a young age is harsh on hpta and can affect your natural test production later in life ,under the age of 21 a person should nt use steroids as he can get the best out of his natty test with a good deit/tainng routeen/ect ,one will have alot better resuts if they build a real solid foundation before steroid use .

p.s - i did use a pct -nolvadex.

·
....On a quest to be an animal..
2,026 Posts
never - im 20 and am going to run epi this year if i can find pct meds and after a bit more reading.

defdaz said:
18 and clueless. Did a packet of 30 dbol and expected to see massive improvements. LOL. I was already squating 180kg for 20 by then though!
Good man! must be that sea breeze..lol

·
Premium Member
7,687 Posts
Thats fcuk all...my first ever shot was from a dirty 50ml bottle of Heamo 15

Its a vitamin B12 for Horses..water based......18 month out of date....mate did me a shot of it...put it in like a Karcher Jet washer.

Had to be carried down the stairs after.

And now i just preach what NOT to do :)

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.