UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Still Pumping
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks...

Just wondered what the truth was on muscle pain after training.Some people say that if your muscles are aching real bad after a good session in the gym,then you have over done it.I have always had muscle ache for upto a week, after training a particular group of muscles.

Is this normal,what are your thoughts oppinions on this.??(when i say ache,i dont mean injurys)

Thanks..jamie. :)

·
Premium Member
17,881 Posts
Maasai said:
Personally i think a little DOMS isnt a bad thing, but if it lasts longer than a day or two then i think you arent recovering properly. (Look at your diet, and supps)

Dont associate DOMS with a good workout btw, you can have a beast workout and not have much DOMS at all. Then again it can work the other way.
Agree ^^^

·
Kadampa.org
2,914 Posts
jaypython said:
Hi folks...

Just wondered what the truth was on muscle pain after training.Some people say that if your muscles are aching real bad after a good session in the gym,then you have over done it.I have always had muscle ache for upto a week, after training a particular group of muscles.

Is this normal,what are your thoughts oppinions on this.??(when i say ache,i dont mean injurys)

Thanks..jamie. :)
To me that sound good, if the muscles are not aching is not a good workout.

Recovery time is the best because you know you are growing

·
Still Pumping
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
cellaratt said:
Are you growing..?
In the last 12 months of training i have put on roughly 17lbs..I have grown well,but recently hit a bit of a plateau...I am currently running a cycle of

dbol..

Il have a read up about DOMS and see what i can find.

jay.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.