UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
EFBB Winner
3,850 Posts
Basically the Isolate is

Quicker digesting(negligible in reality)

Greater protein amount per 100g

Less carbs and fat

Easier to mix

More expensive

Although many prefer whey concentrate and it will do the job just fine for the majority :)

What do you want from the powder?

·
bann3d
1,496 Posts
Para your meant to pimp your code silly............... now MXD will be along like a flash :D

colt24: Go for the whey protein concentrate mate unless your lactose intolerant then it will do the job fine. Basically isolate has had some more fat and carbs removed to help it digest more quickly but this also removes anabolic fractions out of the whey that help with the immune function.

·
bann3d
1,496 Posts
ParaManiac said:
God,i'm sh1t at this self promotion thingy! :cursing:

BSD83 :thumbup1:

before Mad Max appears from behind the nearest bush:laugh:
me too they refused to give me the code I wanted so now I won't bother at all.................... all I asked for is the code BSD1........... apparently its reserved and not for me :crying:

·
bann3d
1,496 Posts
colt24 said:
i've just bought BSD Optimise™ Whey Protein Isolate Flavoured- - Bagged, and yes iam lactose intolerant to milk.. have i bought the right one?>
Yes for sure if your lactose intolerant then the isolate is they way to go. It's not ideal for meal replacements but then again few protein powders are if your lactose intolerant. On the other hand many think it is the best for PWO so there are some advantages.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.