UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
still learning still lifting
Joined
·
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys

Have been reading up al lot on pro hormones and thing of starting a course. but what is the best one on the market ? i know that m1t and h drol are good from what i have heard but i am still unsure.

thanks
 

·
Gym Addict
Joined
·
464 Posts
genetic edge superdrol is IMMENSE! also cheap i gained 2 stone and got wider lots of compliments in the local boozer after a 2 month absence...3 weeks ONLY at 30mg ed
 

·
Bulking Nicely
Joined
·
557 Posts
superdrol is the strongest and you will get good size gains but its very harsh and toxic, if its your first cycle you would prob have good results on h.drol or epi, out of the two hdrol is milder but thers not much init.
 

·
Newbie Trainer
Joined
·
73 Posts
Im currently on week 4 of a 6week cycle of hdrol 75mgED and 1-t tren and the results are great!

Iv packed on just over a stone, libido and apetite have gone through the roof.

Would reccomend hdrol to anyone its brilliant stuff
 

·
Getting HUGE!
Joined
·
2,307 Posts
I think that Primordial's liqua-vade represent the pinnacle in prohormone science and their tren and SD products are probably our strongest.

You can also look at stacking two milder ones as well to achieve the same effects.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
642 Posts
russo-09 said:
Guys

Have been reading up al lot on pro hormones and thing of starting a course. but what is the best one on the market ? i know that m1t and h drol are good from what i have heard but i am still unsure.

thanks
Best for what?

Bulking, cutting??

Value for money??
 

·
Getting HUGE!
Joined
·
1,896 Posts
finished a course of hemobolin250...

one pill per day for a month...didnt eat particularly well, protein shakes n thassit really... didnt train very hard either... was coming back from a two year break from it all..

put on bout 3/4 stone of muscle... ive had to throw a couple shirts out as my arms wont fit through the sleeves anymore... was in the pub the other day and someone who hadnt bumped into me for a couple months was blown away with the difference...
 

·
The Devil told me to do it
Joined
·
382 Posts
PeterTheEater said:
finished a course of hemobolin250...

one pill per day for a month...didnt eat particularly well, protein shakes n thassit really... didnt train very hard either... was coming back from a two year break from it all..

put on bout 3/4 stone of muscle... ive had to throw a couple shirts out as my arms wont fit through the sleeves anymore... was in the pub the other day and someone who hadnt bumped into me for a couple months was blown away with the difference...
Am i reading this right 3/4 stone of muscle in a month???
 

·
Getting HUGE!
Joined
·
1,896 Posts
Jim206152 said:
Am i reading this right 3/4 stone of muscle in a month???
well i went down two notches on my belt and gained just under half a stone in weight...

so an edu-ma-cated guess would be quarter stone fat loss with half stone weight gain = 3/4 stone muscle gain...

i was expecting to gain quickly as i was pretty stocky when last training, but seemed to pack it on in under two weeks... mad really...

also didnt have to go through the sore tendons and aches and pains associated with getting back into training after a looong lay off...
 

·
Looking Freaky
Joined
·
743 Posts
predatorN said:
I think that Primordial's liqua-vade represent the pinnacle in prohormone science and their tren and SD products are probably our strongest.

You can also look at stacking two milder ones as well to achieve the same effects.
What would you recommend to stack with liqua-vade for those wishing to add lean mass?

Thanks
 

·
The Devil told me to do it
Joined
·
382 Posts
PeterTheEater said:
well i went down two notches on my belt and gained just under half a stone in weight...

so an edu-ma-cated guess would be quarter stone fat loss with half stone weight gain = 3/4 stone muscle gain...

i was expecting to gain quickly as i was pretty stocky when last training, but seemed to pack it on in under two weeks... mad really...

also didnt have to go through the sore tendons and aches and pains associated with getting back into training after a looong lay off...
sounds like some good stuff, I will have to look it up
 

·
Getting HUGE!
Joined
·
1,896 Posts
**** knows, he sent them to me to try he was so impressed. think he was somewhere like morocco or the sudan (hes some sort of military contractor)

they cost bout 20 notes afair

google is your friend in this case mate
 

·
Getting HUGE!
Joined
·
1,896 Posts
oh and all my 'training' was farting about at home with only a barbell and very limited weights..

basically i did bicep curls, upright rows, pressups, and dips (leaning back against the coffee table..hehe)

day on day off

and included a week on the **** in ireland in hte middle...
 
1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top