UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings! My first post!

I'm going to the US next week and was planning on stocking up on some protein powder and bars.

I know you can get some good reasonably priced powders in the UK but I've found the likes of Myoplex and Nitro-Tech bars to be some of the nicest tasting. Problem is that they are stupidly priced in the UK.

Would welcome other suggestions for Whey powder and high protein low carb bars!

Thanks!

G

·
Do not go into GNC even though you will find one on pretty much every street they are over priced. Find a privately owned supplument store and every thing is dirty cheap ie i bought 5lb of whey for 20 dollars the other day and good quality stuff also.

·
UKBFF Scottish Classic Class Champ 2013
2,677 Posts
Easy,

Id see a local dealer about getting a Roush Mustang imported over to Scotland, i love these cars and the price in the US spanks the price of a UK car.

CON, anyone you know who can point me in the right direction??

Geo

·
6 Months off and getting back into the GRIND
433 Posts
I would probably buy some Muscle Milk.

I would also buy loads of designer clothes (ralph lauren, A n F, Levis), shoes, a new suit, lots of american food, boxes and boxes of lucky charms, some DVDs, a starbucks and a Tag Heuer watch.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.