UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Always looking to progress
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI

Just after some advice on what to expect when coming off cycle. Obviously hormones make who you are, so i am a bit nervous what to expect when coming off... will i be miserable or feel low or feel emotional? How long does it all last?

Any answers from people who know would be great. Recently i have been ill and lost lots of mass anyway, so that doesn't worry me massively, i am more nervous about how i will feel in myself.

Cheers:thumbup1:

G

·
I hated it.

No motivation at all, really lethargic and felt generally down in the dumps.

Just had to get on with it.

The only good thing was seeing the boys grow back to full size....i'm quite distraught now i'm back on and they are shrinking again!! :rolleyes:

·
Always looking to progress
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i already feel really low and emotional. Thng is that there is alot going on at the moment which isn't helping. Making the effect worse i think. Is there anything that i can take to help (test boosters or anything) coz i feel really bad already. Does anybody know how long it takes for some of your own test to return? Any advice appreciated

·
Gym Addict
193 Posts
I felt tired and depressed so went back on, I did go for a vasectomy the other year and the guy who performed it did tell me my nuts looked smaller and had I been on any trt , I told him I used testosterone quite often, he said thats why then, but Ive never done any real pct, so maybe its best for guys who are hardcore in this sport to really think hard about doing one, it makes no differance to me whether im recovered in that deparment (except for having an erection) but some younger guys who may want to start familys etc.

·
want 5% off myprotein? use code MP16769
6,626 Posts
ive just done my 1st proper cycle and in my 1st proper pct. feel fine tbh. i think its all mental, currently using hcg, toremifene, clomid, aromsin and proviron in pct. will stay off for a couple months and then decide what i want to do as im thinking of giving up bb''in and starting other sports instead

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.