UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

hello to all:thumb:im 25 and been lifting weights since i was 16,i've trained natural from day one,the heaviest i've been is 20 stone 2lbs but was built like a rugby player basically just eating as much as i phisically could and lifting as heavy as i could,wanting to be big as possible,but didn't have any deffinition,thats when i decided to go to boxing to get fit and a six pack,i totally give 110% to boxing and lost 5 stone with in about 8 month,every where i was going people were saying how well i looked,i started to look toned but wanted rock hard abs so really turned up the training and ended up hitting a wall,started losing muscle and was really sick of boxing.so had 2 weeks off and went back to lifting weights,i'm now currently 16stone 9lbs and feel as though i've hit wall again,i always give 110% to my training,but now i've come to the conclusion that if i want to continue training hard i'll need to start using steroids to help recovery,so would like advise on what steroids would be best,taking in mind that i can easly put weight on:confused1:

user_online.gif
reputation.gif report.gif

user_online.gif
reputation.gif report.gif

·
"If it doesn't matter who wins or loses, then why
1,798 Posts
over training and diet mate, done muay thai for years and hit the wall many times (espcially after the 3hrs a day when in bangkok) -

·
Newbie Trainer
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks for the reply lads,my diet at the moment is,breakfast 6 eggs 120g oats 2 triangles of extra light cheese all cooked together in water.meal 2,3,4 is chicken white potato,sweet potato,onion,mushroom,carrott,broccolli(cooked in slow cooker the night before)i,ll snack on almonds.5 cnp pro pep with bannana.6 cnp pro pep banana and glucose and maltedextrin.7 i,ll have salmon and veg.8 300g cottage cheese.

training goes like this,monday i'll do upper body push pull,wednesday i'll do lower body push pull,friday upper body push pull,i,ve also started to wear a 40lb weighted vest for when doing bodyweight movements,my goals are to get stronger more muscular and good definition

·
4,336 Posts
whats your daily intake or carbs, protein, calories etc? if you are lookingat aas then you need to know these kind of details. My first stack was dbol only and was pointless so dont try that! read up on pct as its just as important as the aas itself. as a starting out stack i would probably suggest test e week 1-10 (500mg or 2 x 250), jump started with dbol week 1 -4, 40mg daily. PCT is up to you, on that stack i finished with nolva, proviron, clomid, adex. proviron is prob not need tho. keep letro on hand as well in case of gyno. Your diet looks pretty good, just work out your intakes to make sure you are getting what you need and to make sure you are compensating on training days. There are plenty of threads on here explaining what aas do what and what pct stacks are prefered etc

·
EFBB Winner
3,850 Posts
1eyewink said:
thanks for the reply lads,my diet at the moment is,breakfast 6 eggs 120g oats 2 triangles of extra light cheese all cooked together in water.meal 2,3,4 is chicken white potato,sweet potato,onion,mushroom,carrott,broccolli(cooked in slow cooker the night before)i,ll snack on almonds.5 cnp pro pep with bannana.6 cnp pro pep banana and glucose and maltedextrin.7 i,ll have salmon and veg.8 300g cottage cheese.

training goes like this,monday i'll do upper body push pull,wednesday i'll do lower body push pull,friday upper body push pull,i,ve also started to wear a 40lb weighted vest for when doing bodyweight movements,my goals are to get stronger more muscular and good definition
Both look solid :thumbup1:

Hang in,i'm sure someone with decent AAS knowledge will be along soon,i know fvck all about that dept:)

·
Newbie Trainer
10 Posts
cheers fellow newbie,i've always ate healthy,but i always seem to train harder everytime i hit the gym,even on my days off from the gym i want to train,and after a few weeks of that i tend to hit a wall,thanks paramaniac i,ll be training soon but will keep checking

·
4,336 Posts
dont go overboard on your first stack mate, test e and dbol to jump start is more than enough, i did that on my 2nd stack and i was quite skinny and gained half a stone and kept with a good pct. have been aas free for a year now and maintained well, still 12 and a half stone

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.