UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
No pain No gain
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys !

what sort of gains should i expect from a cycle of tren a euro pharma 300mg week and test e (iran) 750mg week ?

just curious as will be the first time i have ran test and tren together

·
No pain No gain
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no not my first mate i have ran tren only a while ago , then did 4 weeks on equitest 525 but it sent me weird so i stopped using it , had a while off now so am going to do this one !

BIG IS GOOD !! just what i wanted to hear haha

·
No pain No gain
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeha i was gonna go with tri tren but i think i am going to stick with tren a ! i like tren alot , like the feeling it gives you ! sort of like the pshyco dreams that come with it too ! hahaha

·
No pain No gain
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well this is what i am contemplating to be honest i am not sure how long to stay on , i was thinkin maybe a blast and cruiz , im just not sure tho

·
Premium Member
1,840 Posts
andzlea69 said:
lol ironman , ther more the merrier approach haha
But Tren has sick sides to some people, so you might start with 100EOD then If you feel comfortable with it, then go up to 150 :thumbup1:

Anyways 100mg EOD Tren A, you will definetely have nice gains.

·
No pain No gain
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
lol so you think i should up the tren ? hmmm

lol i love the tren sides make me feel really happy for some reason i know this is weird as everyone says it shuts u down but not me ! haha

·
Gym Addict
210 Posts
Get any gains then? i'm going to be doing:

Test E 750mg week 1 - 12

Tren A 100mg eod 6 - 8 then 200mg eod 8 - 12

Dbol 40mg ed 1 - 4 then again at 8 - 12

PCT is

Clomid 100mg ed for 20 days

Nolva 30mg ed 30 - 40 days

Custom cycle which will work a major treat

·
Looking Freaky
534 Posts
I'm on Tri Tren Parabolalan 3 150mg EOD 300mg Test E EOD & Mast 100-200 mg EOD Works a treat best gains you will ever get take some 5-HTP & Gaba + ZMA @ night now weird dreams

·
Banned
1,657 Posts
Jimbo 1 said:
I'm on Tri Tren Parabolalan 3 150mg EOD 300mg Test E EOD & Mast 100-200 mg EOD Works a treat best gains you will ever get take some 5-HTP & Gaba + ZMA @ night now weird dreams
Out of interest whey do you supplement with 5-HTP mate? Do you have depression?

·
Gym Addict
135 Posts
like the sound of this thread. i've just started my course or 1.5ml test400 & 1ml of tren e 200. 2 weeks in an ma strength is goin up already. got a mate who's bin using gear for years. he reckon i should up my test to 800mg a week an up ma tren to 300mg a week. only sides up2 now is that i wake up in the middle of the nite for about 10minutes. am loving it already. and i'm the same am thinkin of cruising for 6 weeks wen i finish then do a blast

·
Gym Addict
135 Posts
Shreds said:
I know what it is mate and where i can get it, i didnt ask that did I?

Do you have a need to take it? Its not good to unnaturally change your serotonin levels mate unless you are naturally deficient in them, i.e lack of endorphins and serotonin.
sorry mate i miss read ur original post. i've bin told that it can help u sleep. since startin my tren i've started waking up in the middle of the nite. it never happend b4 i always sleep right the way thru without any problems

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.