UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Banned
9,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For me it has to be my terrible memory.. I can lead a pretty normal life with it but it causes me issues, my long term memory is ok but short term is fcuked probably due to excessive drug abuse when younger tbh. Its that bad that i could be watching TV and see on the guide that my favourite program is on a different channel in 5 mins and after a few minutes later ive forgot and will only find out after its finished. It really frustrates me as im not stupid and every time i forget to do something that effects my life i end up being ****ed off with myself.

So, what one thing would you personally change, and why?

·
Cutting properly this time 1lb a week until I am h
634 Posts
Confidence for me wins hands down.

I'm not sure if my short term memory is bad or I just distract myself with other things too much that I forget. Is there a difference? I've been doing drugs since I was 14/15 myself.

·
Ohh, it's the deep burn. Oh, I can barely lift
86 Posts
The Raptor said:
For me it has to be my terrible memory.. I can lead a pretty normal life with it but it causes me issues, my long term memory is ok but short term is fcuked probably due to excessive drug abuse when younger tbh. Its that bad that i could be watching TV and see on the guide that my favourite program is on a different channel in 5 mins and after a few minutes later ive forgot and will only find out after its finished. It really frustrates me as im not stupid and every time i forget to do something that effects my life i end up being ****ed off with myself.

So, what one thing would you personally change, and why?
Yeah i am the same, have the memory of a goldfish .Names are the worst could meet someone i could have been to school with for years and meet them in a shop and for the life of me not remember their name, half an hour later sitting at home remember.

I dont think it has alot to do with iq cos i have mate that has a iq of about 75 and can remember the names of every person in our town.

·
Premium Member
3,053 Posts
im the kinda guy that belives everything happends for a reason, i used to be a right little shxt, so if i didnt do all that wrong and learn from it, i wouldnt be who i am today, altohugh i'd love to be more confident inmyself and around women. but heyho.

·
Banned
44,247 Posts
Soooooooooooooo many things,

Main ones are wouldnt get my ex pregnant, and before you all judge l would give my life for my son and all l get in return is him treated as a weapon to break my mind, spirit and soul.

Secondly would be a stand up guy and never cheat on the people l loved.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.