UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

i am very new to this forum and quite new to weight training. I am looking to gain muscle and tone up.

I have read many different articles and seem to get different answers on each one!

My question is; what muscles should i train together.

eg - do i just blitz my arms one day or spread out over the week. 1day forearms - 1 day Bi's - 1 day Tri's etc

Does your back get trained with legs etc

Any help would help

Cheers

·
.....train hard or fcuk off!!!
2,041 Posts
Don't even bother doing arms, as said above, squat, deadlift, bench press, shoulder press, bent over rows, pull ups.

Work your body as a whole to start with, then split it up after a few months.

Oh, eat and rest too!

·
Newbie Trainer
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the feedback

Surely i cant just do the same5 excercises 4 to 5 times a week - can i?? or do you mean 1 night Bench Press - another night Deadlifting??

The question i ment to ask was - what should i group me chest with? and what should i group my legs with? and what do i group me back with etc.

But thanks again

·
gaining....
53 Posts
depends how many times you want to train. a simple 4 day split would be

1:chest+tri's

2:back+bi's

3:legs

4:shoulders

once you get the feel for training and what works then you can play around with it how you like but this isn't a bad starting point....

·
.....train hard or fcuk off!!!
2,041 Posts
Cupra Steve said:
Thanks for the feedback

Surely i cant just do the same5 excercises 4 to 5 times a week - can i?? or do you mean 1 night Bench Press - another night Deadlifting??

Yep, full body workout 3 times a week. :)

The question i ment to ask was - what should i group me chest with? and what should i group my legs with? and what do i group me back with etc.

But thanks again
Ah, got ya!!

Chest +tris

Back + bis

Legs + whatever you want!!! Abs?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.