UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
21 - 40 of 84 Posts

Premium Member
So many people I know just seem to live, they rarely do anything that brings them genuine joy.

For me it's getting out into nature on the road bike.

I've just stopped off for a brew 30km in, cracking sun, nature all around me, building on my health and having an absolute blast on an awesome bike.

Bar time with my son these are the moments that make me great full for everything around me.

I'm a right miserable tvwt BTW and these moments make me human again.

you and my little brother would get on like a house on fire, he literally could have written that for you....

couple of cardio bellends.....if i ever give up my 60 a day habit i promised i would go out a ride with him.

View attachment 216184

This makes me happy 馃樈
knew you were a good **** mate.

Banned
So many people I know just seem to live, they rarely do anything that brings them genuine joy.

I've just stopped off for a brew 30km in, cracking sun, nature all around me, building on my health and having an absolute blast on an awesome bike.

Bar time with my son these are the moments that make me great full for everything around me.

For me it鈥檚 the following鈥.

*Daily training
*Time spent in silence/reflection/prayer/mindfulness whatever you want to call it.
*I鈥檓 going to be a dad so going the house ready and working hard to earn money (Work now has taken on a real purpose on a day to day basis as it鈥檚 all for a reason)

Premium Member

Basket weaving is something I get great joy from which I do every Thursday evening at the adult learning centre in Burton on Trent.
I went swimming with dolphins for the first time last year when we went to Mexico. Kissing them on their noses and tickling the bellies made my insides feel warm and tingly.
The simply pleasures in life also make me grateful to Jesus such as listening to Aled Jones鈥 greatest hits on the sofa while my partner Juan gives me snuggles鈥︹MG I just love that !

Premium Member
Basket weaving is something I get great joy from which I do every Thursday evening at the adult learning centre in Burton on Trent.
I went swimming with dolphins for the first time last year when we went to Mexico. Kissing them on their noses and tickling the bellies made my insides feel warm and tingly.
The simply pleasures in life also make me grateful to Jesus such as listening to Aled Jones鈥 greatest hits on the sofa while my partner Juan gives me snuggles鈥︹MG I just love that !
What about when you slip on your Cuban heels?

Registered
Doing daft things on motorbikes. Gets the heart racing like nothing else.

Getting old now tho and full of pins and plates so not as much these days . Although, I do have a local roundabout that I just can't help but go around slideways every time.

Registered

What a great question...
For me I love being out in nature, feeding the ducks gives me absolute joy 馃槏. Love the warmth of the air and sun on my skin, the giggles of a child, seeing someone move past their fears and be 'for' themselves. Telling the truth from my heart, the vulnerability of this sometimes...
And dancing!!! 馃拑

Premium Member

I like road cycling too, in the hills/ mountains preferably, rural. Also play guitar and surf.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
Motorcycle, rock-climbing, occasionally jumping out of a airplane all give me a real buzz,
Scuba diving, mtb in forests gives me a feeling of connecting with nature.
I actually forgot how much I love snorkeling! Can't wait for this year's holidays for some hours floating around chasing fish

Premium Member
View attachment 216184

This makes me happy 馃樈
This Charlie? How old?
Looks a well happy boy there.

These are our two Coco and Ralph and Grey Kitten is downstairs Neighbours 8 Month old Kitten who comes up through our Cat flap.

Attachments

Premium Member
Yeah that's Charlie.

Would be 11 now, but he disappeared last year, never to be seen again 馃檨
Oh what!! That's sh1tty mate, did you have him since he was a Kitten too?
Always worry one of ours will do the same, it's mental when they do that but Cats are fickle Animals, maybe some Old Lady started feeding him or something.

Get another Cat/Kitten?

Premium Member
Oh what!! That's sh1tty mate, did you have him since he was a Kitten too?
Always worry one of ours will do the same, it's mental when they do that but Cats are fickle Animals, maybe some Old Lady started feeding him or something.

Get another Cat/Kitten?
Yeah, had him from a kitten.
Didn't show any signs of ill health.

Possibly climbed in a delivery van, who knows.

Buying another house in the next 12 months, will defo get another 1 or 2 馃樆

21 - 40 of 84 Posts