UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So many people I know just seem to live, they rarely do anything that brings them genuine joy.

For me it's getting out into nature on the road bike.

I've just stopped off for a brew 30km in, cracking sun, nature all around me, building on my health and having an absolute blast on an awesome bike.

Bar time with my son these are the moments that make me great full for everything around me.

I'm a right miserable tvwt BTW and these moments make me human again.

·
Premium Member
5,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Whereabouts are you? 19 and cloudy here in Cheshire.
I'm in scummy West Yorkshire dude, doesn't take me long to get out into the sticks tho!
I remember days of pinning methyl Tren (2mg/ml by southern ghost) in the back of a whip on my way to crash an opps party with baseball bats and knuckle dusters.

Yes, I'm a troll.
You can delete that p1ss miserable b0llox from my positive thread you joker. Crashing ops party, ye couldn't crash a mobility scooter you wet cvnt. Fvck right off bringing your plastic G rubbish to this thread.

·
Premium Member
5,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
Motorcycle, rock-climbing, occasionally jumping out of a airplane all give me a real buzz,
Scuba diving, mtb in forests gives me a feeling of connecting with nature.
I actually forgot how much I love snorkeling! Can't wait for this year's holidays for some hours floating around chasing fish

·
Premium Member
5,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #69 ·
If being totally honest, I just live.
You have the odd good moment that sticks with you like family get-togethers and events but at the moment that’s it.
I definitely need to try to make more good times.
Do not mix with past friends anymore for a number of reasons so now being Billy-no-mates it’s hard to make any plans like that.
When I used to box I always felt more in the moment and content.
Me and the wife are totally different in our lifestyles.
She’s not fussed about gym and all that and never has been.
Right now it’s hard to just say ‘right I’m going out to something I enjoy’, while the missus deals with the baby etc.
Going to out to nice restaurants is great but doesn’t happen all that often as getting people to look after the kids can be difficult.
the gym is my sanctuary where it’s just me being selfish.
That's not selfish dude. We all need a little time to call our own

·
Premium Member
5,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #71 ·
Ebike's heve their place but just not for me. I love the challange of what can be done with legs alone.

I'd love a surron electric crosser mind you

1 - 13 of 13 Posts