UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So many people I know just seem to live, they rarely do anything that brings them genuine joy.

For me it's getting out into nature on the road bike.

I've just stopped off for a brew 30km in, cracking sun, nature all around me, building on my health and having an absolute blast on an awesome bike.

Bar time with my son these are the moments that make me great full for everything around me.

I'm a right miserable tvwt BTW and these moments make me human again.

·
Premium Member
9,080 Posts
Going for a nice walk. Preferably when the weather is nice and reaching some kind of peak mid-walk with nice scenery and taking in the fresh air/admiring the view.

Getting an epic pump in the gym.

Finishing a difficult run/ride as I catch my breath and give myself a pat on the back for finishing.

Travelling to a new country.

In the past, being at a festival surrounded by friends when the music is just right and the MDMA kicks in.

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
Travelling to a new country, the gym, going for a sunbed, seeing my little boy and girlfriend play together, naughty music, love a rave (even though i cant go anymore)

Sniffing a line of lemo every 3 months and then regretting it the next day but every 3 months seem to have a dabble even tho i no its going to make me feel awful the next day. I never drink alcohol except for like maybe 3/4 times a year and thats when it happens hahah

·
Premium Member
13,139 Posts
I've gotta have a hobby to obsess over. Without one, my life feels like it has no purpose. It was bodybuilding for several years (as well as other side hobbies) but these days I just train to stay in decent shape and be healthy.

·
Registered
971 Posts
Kicking peoples fookin heads in brings me most joy, closely followed by fookin pussy
I remember days of pinning methyl Tren (2mg/ml by southern ghost) in the back of a whip on my way to crash an opps party with baseball bats and knuckle dusters.

Yes, I'm a troll.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Whereabouts are you? 19 and cloudy here in Cheshire.
I'm in scummy West Yorkshire dude, doesn't take me long to get out into the sticks tho!
I remember days of pinning methyl Tren (2mg/ml by southern ghost) in the back of a whip on my way to crash an opps party with baseball bats and knuckle dusters.

Yes, I'm a troll.
You can delete that p1ss miserable b0llox from my positive thread you joker. Crashing ops party, ye couldn't crash a mobility scooter you wet cvnt. Fvck right off bringing your plastic G rubbish to this thread.

1 - 20 of 84 Posts